Shaving the boys

I would just get the razor, get the cream and yes the female shaving cream not only works better, the smell is better too! I would like to get a good tip for this type of sessions you gents have planned for me to give your boys the Royal Treatment!

Well you know Giz, you can always Dream with me anytime and I would love to cater to this. I guess I have a talent. Shaving! We need to make our schedules match up so I can get you hooked up. lol Yes I'm Game sweetie and down for almost anything once! Yes it has been way to long. BAD BOYs!

I've always shaved the boys myself, using some/any kind of shaving creme (the female stuff is better)... using the same disposable, double-blade razor I've used for my face/neck.
I just recently realized, when in the shower of a particular female, that those 4-5 blade disposables that most females use, do a much better job!!

I too, have "Dreamed" of having a female do the work.... but I would only trust the work to be done, while completely and solidly hard!
At this particular moment... I can only Dream of one! * It's been too long since we've been nekkid and played together, anyway!!

Whatayathink, Girl. . . you game? Originally Posted by MrGiz
I believe you have a few more talents than shaving ....
Lol Pyramider, what happened to Kermit's taint ? Originally Posted by ilovedatass

Just lean into your screen a little ... now squint just so ... let there be taint.
I do believe you are right, ilovedatass.... You know!

I would just get the razor, get the cream and yes the female shaving cream not only works better, the smell is better too! I would like to get a good tip for this type of sessions you gents have planned for me to give your boys the Royal Treatment!

Well you know Giz, you can always Dream with me anytime and I would love to cater to this. I guess I have a talent. Shaving! We need to make our schedules match up so I can get you hooked up. lol Yes I'm Game sweetie and down for almost anything once! Yes it has been way to long. BAD BOYs! Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
I believe you have a few more talents than shaving .... Originally Posted by ilovedatass
I had a provider tell me I need to shave down there and we could have a lot more fun. I told her she was trying to get me divorced! 4 months later, I use a good swivel head electric, and my wife STILL hasnt noticed!