Attention Lurkers! -- Verification/Screening

where ya from Slim ??????
where ya from Slim ?????? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Closest place of any size is Alexandria.
Mississippi has become a very bad place to hobby....unless...you stick to the ladies that are interested in taking care of business and having a good reputation to abet that business. There are some of these type ladies in several area of MS. One does need to do his homework and do a little research to find out the real truth.....as Bilxoi and the surrounding area is an area that has a few good providers but its also a place that is as deceptive as the worst of places. Lots of false ads and fake business and a ton of competition from local rip off agencies and people. There are lots of better places to do business. Hattiesburg and that area is much the same. With the exception of a few quality providers one needs to be real careful when hobby time is spent there. Jackson is the same story. One has to be "alert". If one desires to see one of the quality ladies in these areas he would have to come up with some information that would tell the ladies that he is what he says he is. After all one has to give up something to get something. It is the way of the world. I do not like to give out personal information but I do live by the rules....If a ladies screening requirements are too invasive or not to my liking.....I move on. You will have to make up your mind to do the same.............Captain Blade says this.
Very well said, Captain Blade!

JaG