Yes, Republican women are better looking...

I never lived under Chinese rule. I am from Hong Kong and left before 1997.

FYI, the Japanese were the rapists. What history book were you reading, or more likely, not reading?

You certainly come across as a person who is grossly ignorant. I don't know what is more shocking, your ignorance or your unjustifiable arrogance. Your racism is not shocking. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
So you're saying you're not Chinese? You don't own your country's history? Or are you trying to claim that you're a British citizen?

FYI, go back and read my quote. I understand English isn't your first language so the concept of sarcasm is probably foreign and difficult for you to understand.

Arrogance, ignorance, and racism are all descriptors that are just as easily applied to you. Funny how you get your panties all up in a wad when you try and talk shit about Americans and it's pointed out that your people do much worse things.
Arrogance, ignorance, and racism are all descriptors that are just as easily applied to you. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

Please enlighten me as to what you mean, dipshit.

>

Please enlighten me as to what you mean, dipshit.

> Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Me in love with military? I am only recognizing the obvious that great evil exists in the world and you radical whack jobs attack the people who protect you. LOL!

Your military did a great job against terrorists andy terrorist States. Your politicians screwed up by trying to nation build.

You're not paying close attention. Many of the terrorists are educated and not poor. Look at the 19 from 9-11. Educated Saudis.

Major Hassan. Doctor.

Islam is like a cult. These people love death more than you love life.

God you Americans are dumb. Y'all rednecks may not be smart but you got arrogance in spades! LOL! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Pot... meet Kettle... in this case, you can call him yellow though.

Pretty much take your pick... any of your three descriptors applies to you here.
Pot... meet Kettle... in this case, you can call him yellow though.

Pretty much take your pick... any of your three descriptors applies to you here. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

How?

Everything in my post was accurate. I proved you wrong and demonstrated that terrorists aren't usually poor and uneducated. I proved you were wrong for being critical of your military rather than your political leaders. I demonstrated that you were wrong to think Muslims could be persuaded by logic rather than might. I proved Americans are dumb by embracing policies which do not work. You being an ignorant inbred redneck is a given.

snick

Put a ball gag in her mouth and she'd be good to go.....
Attached Images File Type: jpg Sarah-Palin-talks-about-her-boob-job.jpg (62.6 KB, 50 views)
Uncle Han, you remind me of somebody. Have you always been Chinese?

How?

Everything in my post was accurate. I proved you wrong and demonstrated that terrorists aren't usually poor and uneducated. I proved you were wrong for being critical of your military rather than your political leaders. I demonstrated that you were wrong to think Muslims could be persuaded by logic rather than might. I proved Americans are dumb by embracing policies which do not work. You being an ignorant inbred redneck is a given.

snick

. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
How did you prove me wrong about terrorists aren't usually poor and uneducated? You actually showed your gross ignorance in believing that terrorists like Osama Bin Laden are the norm in terrorists. Or do you actually believe the regular suicide bombers in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Palestine, etc. are all college educated trust fund babies?

Arrogance? You actually believe problems in our world today can be solved by "might". Yeah where'd you learn that? The elementary school playground? Not to mention that the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists as you would like to believe (going back to the whole you being an ignoramus thing). History actually shows that skirmish tactics that terrorists use (you know, the very same ones that the American Revolutionaries used) are notoriously difficult to stomp out through sheer military might. Social ills spawn terrorists and it's only through social solutions that long term fixes to the problem can be found.

Finally, racism. Well, your love of derogatory slurs already shows that part to the point where you can't even try and deny being a racist.
You know, there is no denying that GOP females are hotter...Palin, Christine O'Donnell, that blonde whackjob whose name escapes me right now but who most republicans profess to find attractive.....which makes sense because they're nuts too. Which is the way it usually works.....no offense to the beauties that inhabit this board.

I wonder why this is? The better looking women are stupid?
I couldn't be attracted to a conservative--they are just too daft. Speaking twaddle isn't something that gets me juices roaring. Wonder how James Carville does it??? In the end opposites really don't attract--not long term anyway....
I would bang Palin like a screen door in a hurricane. That having been said, I'm sure if I had to spend more than an hour or two with her before or after, I'd be ready to jump out of a window.
I would bang Palin like a screen door in a hurricane. That having been said, I'm sure if I had to spend more than an hour or two with her before or after, I'd be ready to jump out of a window. Originally Posted by timpage
Hour or two? Why so long?

Governor Quitter is a "wham, bam, thank you maam," kinda gurl!
Well, I'm in NY and I just spent the morning tapping this ass:

Lithuanian Playmate also called "Sophia". Here is her cover from Playboy Lithuania July 2012:

http://www.pbcovers.com/pbcovers.php...cvr=lt_201207a

In case you're wondering. I'm just bragging, that's all. Go about your business.
From Lithuanian Playboy:

She has a nice video on YouTube and Vimeo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upsCbTYx_bk

She is a runway model and is 5'11".
So much for the original post...
Much better than the OP.