Size of Provider

Depends on the person when it comes to what you find attractive. There are plenty of large(r) women that have limitless libidos that are coupled with an aura of self-confidence that make them very sexy. Not saying that slender women don't have similar attributes in smaller packages but I think it's just a sad fact that society and the media promote the image of the anorexic child-woman as being the epitome of what's sexy and drives the perception that only skinny women are attractive. No wonder so many younger girls find it necessary to stick a finger down their throat to puke up the latest meal in order to stay bone thin and meet their sad vision of what's attractive.
I really love you Dharma.
Aw Caitlin, you're sweet to say so
I prefer to play in spinner free zones.
Just to be argumentative, how are we to put an accurate physical description in reviews if we are concerned about offending the provider?

I see provider X and she appears larger in person than her pictures suggest. Are you ladies suggesting I should not comment? I also don't recall anyone complaining about a providers weight if she posts accurate photos.

My criteria for seeing a provider again is how much fun I have, not whether or not she has an extra 10lbs she could lose. Many guys are more concerned with that extra weight than me and would be disappointed if they were misled by a review.

And yes I looked better 10 years ago, I didn't have to shave my back or wear a hat to keep the sun from burning my scalp.
I still weigh the same but my ass is not nearly as firm. Then again, nobody is paying $250/hr to hang out with me for an hour and enjoy activities that happen between consenting adults.
I don't have a problem with an accurate description, I'm bigger. I know it. I believe my photos reflect that. There are alot of guys who look for non-spinner providers. It's the nit-picking and juvenile or mean comments ("she was so big...") we could do without.

I don't see the guys who live by the rule of 100 and I was just saying that sometimes the comments in a review can be harsh and not every guy is as accurate at visual estimation as he thinks. But please, be factual in your reviews. How else will the gentlemen who prefer a woman with curves find what they want?
If a gal who weighed well over 175 adds 30-35 pounds, you'll probably never notice it. It is spread over a much larger area to begin with.

BUT, if a gal who weighed in at 118 when her photos were taken adds that same 30-35 pounds, she will most times look sloppy as hell and not even close to what will be behind door number 1 when you knock.
Monk... Good Point!!!
sdguy08, So, you saying that being overweight is a result of overeating and not enough exercise? Really? OMG! I had no idea! And you're telling us that if join this "gym" we can take "classes"? Wow! You even listed exercises and you told us what each one can do for us? And you promise they will actually work? So eating breakfast is good but smoking is bad and we should exercise. I think I've got it now! You are so smart! Maybe someday, we'll be as ensmartened as you. And we'll be skinny, bonus! Thank you so much for posting that info. We honestly had no idea. Thank you for educating us. We'll get right on that. Originally Posted by Dharma
Dharma, I gotta say that I love you smart-a$$ attitude and bleeding edge sarcasm !
Tall, Short, thin or not so thin....
To me is is all about chemistry and not size... Al ladies are sexy in their own ways.

Like, Reese will always be hot, just a fact of life...

Dharma will always be herself and hot... Because he is Dharma....

And Caitlyn... Tall is sexy....

Get the chemistry and you will enjoy the time...

PPE
+1 Oh Purple One.

I already posted we all make too much of this physical description thing. Reese worried about her size, hell she is hardly bigger than a minute. Autumn is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, period. Dannie fretting about a little weight gain, please she is THE DANNIE.

Dharma well as PPE so apply noted she is what she is, me I think the Blue one is cute and did I mention she has two enormous talents, well lets add massage plus so she has four enormous talents.

Caitlyn? Come on tall (God, it makes me crazy when a women is taller than me in heels), curvy, busty, raven hair, RMT........Oh shit, Jack has been down this road before.

I do like how the older gals have formed the Old Hags Club. If I hadn't already seen them I would have too just because of that sense of humor.

Now if some of the hobbyist could develop that sense of humor.......just saying
+1 Oh Purple One. ...
Now if some of the hobbyist could develop that sense of humor.......just saying Originally Posted by LuckJack

LMAO! I knew there was a reason I liked you!
Just when I starting believing that size didn't matter, someone has to come along and ruin it.

Some of the sweetest ladies here are over that mythical rule of 100. I think chemistry wins out easily for me. I need someone who can entertain my fat ass for 50 minutes. Not the hot little heifer who is so proud of getting me to pop in 5 minutes. Hell, I can do that myself left handed. But I digress.....

If it is clear that the provider intentionally deceived the client by posting pics that do not accurately portray who she really is, it should be stated in the review. You can report negative information in a nice manner as well.

But if you didn't do your homework and rely solely on what you read into someone's review, you lose the right to comment. If she says she's not a size 5 and you lick your chops expecting a size 4, boo hoo on you!
Awww Jack. I heart you. <3
ahem.... I'll give all you lovely ladies a workout