GOP LEADERSHIP TELLS CRUZ TO STFU

Republicans eating their own LMFAO
Republicans eating their own LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Keep to sniffing ass cracks you are better at that...
Keep to sniffing ass cracks you are better at that... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
  • WTF
  • 09-22-2013, 04:30 PM
I LOVE it that the GOP is doing this. It's beautiful. GO TED!!!!! Fuck those RINOs. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You do understand that it is the liberals that love wtf Ted Cruz is doing?

He is going to wind up like Tom DeLay. When your own party turns on you, it ain't pretty in the end. Why do you think DeMint hightailed it?

Originally Posted by i'va biggen

this is déjà vu all over again!

where's Corpy in this cut and paste fest?
You do understand that it is the liberals that love wtf Ted Cruz is doing?

He is going to wind up like Tom DeLay. When your own party turns on you, it ain't pretty in the end. Why do you think DeMint hightailed it? Originally Posted by WTF
You honestly think the Slunt knows who DeMint is.
"[F]ederal allocation of funds to enforce prohibition were woefully inadequate...government officials finally ratified the 21st Amendment, repealing Prohibition," you dumb-fuck golem jackass!

http://www.ushistory.org/us/46b.asp Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Volstead Act went down not because people were tired of paying for it, asshole. It went down because the people decided to stop bending over for Carrie Nation and her Feminazis. Organized crime boomed to satisfy the population's demand for alcohol. The Volstead Act was unpopular to begin with and totally unenforceable. THIRTEEN whiny, your very statement indicates your opposition to personal liberty and democracy.

In America, we have rights guaranteed by the fucking constitution! Or so scholars like YOU say.

Does that mean Americans have the right to disagree with government? with leadership? with the ficking constitution itself?FOURTEEN YEARS LATER they finally gave up on it.

Do you honestly think these are related issues, Corpy?

I spoze one could argue that there'll be a proliferation of illegal health insurance and renegade doctors now, all beholden to the mob. Of course that would be the argument of a fucking loony.... Like YOU!

BTW -- did you read your link, asswipe? or just quote the sentence you liked?

LMAO @ ECCIE's biggest LIAR!
  • CJ7
  • 09-22-2013, 06:20 PM
snick
Volstead Act went down not because people were tired of paying for it, asshole. It went down because the people decided to stop bending over for Carrie Nation and her Feminazis. Organized crime boomed to satisfy the population's demand for alcohol.

Do you honestly think these are related issues, Corpy?

I spoze one could argue that there'll be a proliferation of illegal health insurance and renegade doctors now, all beholden to the mob. Of course that would be the argument of a fucking loony.... Like YOU! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Volstead Act was never properly funded, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. It failed in large part because it could not be properly and fully enforced with the miniscule amount of money appropriated for enforcement, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The issue is "funding", you dumb-fuck golem jackass, but you're too dumb-fuck ignorant to recognize that.