LIBTARDS THINK THE DEATH PANELS DON'T EXIST - WROOOOOOOONG!!!!

That's even funnier! You got your ass handed to you, and you refuse to acknowledge it! This place is getting fun again.

Enjoy your ass, Assup!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Unlike others here, whiny! that's something you'll never do.

Enjoy your hiatus? It think I speak for everybody who does suck dicks in Salina when I say We sure did,
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Yep, that's kind of like corporate insurance companies denying coverage or suddenly inserting claim ceilings OR refusing to renew poilices. You are absolutely correct, death panels do exist - just not the ones you claim. Woo-Hoo! (big news here)
start with a stupid post and it generally goes south.

In fact, start a thread with any post and it usually goes south.
  • WTF
  • 09-23-2013, 03:31 PM
opps
  • WTF
  • 09-23-2013, 03:46 PM
These Tea Tards want the government to pay for any and everything medical no questions asked, yet want to somehow cut government spending!

Stupid LIBTARD! We don't want the government to pay for ANYTHING medical. We want GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR HEALTHCARE!!!! The should start spending cuts by stopping your welfare check!

These Tea Tards want the government to pay for any and everything medical no questions asked, yet want to somehow cut government spending!

Originally Posted by WTF
Hey JL! You on Medicare?

Your mama on Medicare?

Your congressman on government health care?

Go fuck youself, JL!
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2013, 06:24 AM
Stupid LIBTARD! We don't want the government to pay for ANYTHING medical. We want GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR HEALTHCARE!!!! The should start spending cuts by stopping your welfare check! Originally Posted by therock18
Hey dumbasarock, you ever heard of Medicare? How about Medicaid?

You one of those ignorant fucks that wants to keep the government out of your Medicare!

Like some of those old tea turds on Medicare, and SS screaming Get the Government out of my life.
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 10:32 AM
Stupid LIBTARD! We don't want the government to pay for ANYTHING medical. We want GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR HEALTHCARE!!!! The should start spending cuts by stopping your welfare check! Originally Posted by therock18

the VA took steps to stop idiots like you from stopping payments to VA hospitals after the republicans shut down the federal government in 1995 ..

theres a death panel for ya dumbass ...
  • WTF
  • 09-25-2013, 06:07 AM
I wonder how many of these Tea inbreds would spend their own money (100k) to save granny for two more months?

They obviously don't understand how Medicare works.