AMERICA IS ON CRUZ CONTROL!!! GET EM TED!!!

so why waste time posting when you could be cleaning up those stains "on what what this country was built I "?

You could be eating chocolates and sucking cock.

Oh...It just dawned on me that getting off your fat ass and walking to the computer might be your form of Zumba.

Never mind.

You go, Slunt!
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 10:01 AM
I agree monkey. Don't think for a second I support republicans. I believe both parties and people who who support either party are a stain on what this country was built on.

We are on hour 19. It's been running in my house since yesterday.

I didn't read the rest of y'all's because I don't care what you have to say on this. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Ted can rail for the next year and he cant stop ANYTHING.

I didn't read the rest of y'all's because I don't care what you have to say on this. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Even though she's lying on this, we really ought to stop feeding the troll monkette.
  • WTF
  • 09-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Ok ready for something I think is funny as hell... I skimmed through this thread to read only posts I knew had something to offer. You know how many I read? 2

Oh and WTF since he was last. All I have to say to you is ill be considered crazy right up until the moment I'm not. There is such a thing as too late. If you're right, then what do you care what I believe because it won't make a hill of beans. If I'm right, you're fucked buddy. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I don't care wtf you believe. Pay attention.

btw The government will drone your ass if wtf you believe is correct!
Yea he really made a difference. The vote was 100-0 to end the nonsense.
Total Fraud . . . no matter how you see it.

100 -0 . . . including his vote.
  • CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Total Fraud . . . no matter how you see it.

100 -0 . . . including his vote. Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer

100 -0 . . . including his vote

• WTF
  • 09-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Ted voted to end his own faux filibuster?

• CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Ted voted to end his own faux filibuster?

Originally Posted by WTF

it was a faux vote, soooooooooooooo

musta been the green eggs
Fucking tea wipes still trying to do that math.
We are on hour 19. It's been running in my house since yesterday. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
sounds like a complete waste of 19 hours.
  • WTF
  • 09-25-2013, 03:45 PM
sounds like a complete waste of 19 hours. Originally Posted by JCM800
Not for LK, JD and Whirly, they been wacking off nonstop!

• CJ7
  • 09-25-2013, 03:50 PM
sounds like a complete waste of 19 hours. Originally Posted by JCM800

21 hours ..

don't short his stupidity, he worked really hard to make a bigger ass out of himself.

now its back to the House for 30 hours to add a few amendments that will fail when it makes it back to the Senate
Interestingly enough, even the head moron of Texas thinks shutting down the government over Obamacare is not good. Wow, there was at least one intelligent thought in his brain. Will wonders never cease?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pl...4028.html?vp=1
Head Moron? Nah . . he's not even close because he doesn't actually do any damage.

Put Gohmert in the conversation and you can use that title!