Halloween Party 3.0

Marley,

If u wear ur candy lipstick, i wanna take a lick or two... hell just t a taste!

Looking forward to it!
You have got to be fucking kidding.......SpinnerAllyRay gets an invite. But, missi hart does not?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahah
Sounds like a lot of fun.......Lets play
Thanck you. May I request an invitation, please?

Deerhunter, stop being an ashole!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
If he did that, it would tear a hole in the spacetime continuum, and eccie would vanish into a black hole.
If he did that, it would tear a hole in the spacetime continuum, and eccie would vanish into a black hole. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
What?!?!? Black hole?!?!?

THAT'S RACIST!

Hmmmmmmm the age old question........if I take a dump at the incall party location.......while dressed in one of missi harts outfits.......will that make the Halloween Party "great"?
TS means male that dresses as female right? Maybe she knows the MALE side of him. Maybe she knows the NON hobby side of him/her? Therfore refers to him/her as the side she knows. Not all TS refer to their self as a woman at all times. At least thats how it is with those i have met or know. They have dual personalities.

Drama drama drama, hope no one comes to the party with any of this!
Originally Posted by AldenSky
There is transgender and transvestite ...transgender is when say a male is born but everything inside them down to their souls feels female as if trapped in the wrong body...

transvestite which Missi is I believe is a cross dresser likes to wear ladies clothes but doesnt feel should have been born a woman...

I dont want to hijack the party thread but I just wanted to poit out the difference
I would love to taste Marley there too
You know Still Looking, your right that's exactly what it reminds me of, except not funny.

I'm sorry Marley

I was just reading a post about a Halloween party, at least that's where it started
You have got to be fucking kidding.......SpinnerAllyRay gets an invite. But, missi hart does not?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaahah Originally Posted by dearhunter

DH,

I don't know why you have to involve me in this? What possibly have I ever done or said to you? I have never met you nor intend to with your attitude and you must be quite insecure and judgemental to keep ranting and raving but mostly hating. Marley's point to this party is it's her favorite holiday and hell I am sure for a lot of people. Ladies getting dressed up all sexy and naughty with barely enough clothes to cover their girly parts? If you have noticed yet, this is a hobby/ community filled with mostly love, support, respect and ppl that just want to have a good time. So why keep going on about this subject? And again, please let me know what I have ever done to u? I have had some drama here on the board but if you haven't noticed it's been over a year since somebody has put me down. And tbh, the guys that have hated on me or created conflict with me involved a lot of situations when I was 21ish. I am 25 now and quite frankly, I think I have more maturity than you do.

Not trying to start conflict or drama here or make this thread turn into anything more than I should. DH, if u'd like to contact me and explain to me what I did to make you offend me like that? Please do so by PM, like I said, I dnt want to change the subject matter. But I would love to know why throw me under the rug?

Now onto a happier note, whose ready to paaaarty?
I am!!!
can I come?
Is there a rug at the party location?
There is transgender and transvestite ...transgender is when say a male is born but everything inside them down to their souls feels female as if trapped in the wrong body...

transvestite which Missi is I believe is a cross dresser likes to wear ladies clothes but doesnt feel should have been born a woman...

I dont want to hijack the party thread but I just wanted to poit out the difference Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
My spin on TS'S

If you were born a guy and have a penis your a guy.
If you cut off your penis your still a guy without a penis.

If you were born a girl and have a vagina then your a girl.
If you slap on a strap on your still a girl.

The exception to these two is Rockerick.... I'm not sure about him?

Now that being said, regardless of what changes people make or their life choices, they are "STILL" people. I have "always" heard Marley invites fun "people" to her parties. Isn't that what a part is all about?
"Now that being said, regardless of what changes people make or their life choices, they are "STILL" people. I have "always" heard Marley invites fun "people" to her parties. Isn't that what a part is all about?"

* party