Further in regards to...

Dago Christmas should of known your fat ass was getting trashed Originally Posted by BSer
Fat ass? Now, that's where the saying " The Pot Calling the Kettle Black" came from. ROLMAO.
  • BSer
  • 10-17-2013, 08:12 PM
Fat ass? Now, that's where the saying " The Pot Calling the Kettle Black" came from. ROLMAO. Originally Posted by bambino

Hey now I have a nice tight ass and toned body like stillers new atf
Hey now I have a nice tight ass and toned body like stillers new atf Originally Posted by BSer
You're right, Stillers is a tight ass, figuratively, you are literally a fat ass. Please, don't try to match wits with me.
Nimrod, Monday was Columbus Day. Im 1/2 Italian. I turned my phone off and dicked around all day. Originally Posted by bambino
And thats different from every other day how?
You're right, Stillers is a tight ass, figuratively, you are literally a fat ass. Please, don't try to match wits with me. Originally Posted by bambino
I wear my Italian flag boxers on CBus day. Other than, not much.
I wear my Italian flag boxers on CBus day. Other than, not much. Originally Posted by bambino
Same shit different day. You probably have a pair for every day of the week.
Same shit different day. You probably have a pair for every day of the week. Originally Posted by thecaptainpgh
When it comes to shit, consult BSer. He's an expert.
...having a young lady shit in the front seat of your car. What would yinz do? Originally Posted by jw4591

Holy Tebow, what was the upcharge for that action?
Bam, put that turtle away and get an avatar you lazy bastard...
Bam, put that turtle away and get an avatar you lazy bastard... Originally Posted by amishgangster
yea Bam, you're only half dago, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't tell us the other half is worse than that can you? Us Russians will adopt you if you need support
yea Bam, you're only half dago, what the fuck is wrong with you? You can't tell us the other half is worse than that can you? Us Russians will adopt you if you need support Originally Posted by jw4591
Hey buddy, Rooskies aren't worth a fuck. If it wasn't for roids, they would have never won a Gold Medal. To answer your question, Im a Renisuance guy. 1/2 I talian. Great lover, 1/4 Austrian, a Bohemian madman, 1/4 English, like James Bond. In short, the most interesting man in the world. Capeesh numnuts?
Here Bam, I found you an avatar
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (11.5 KB, 39 views)
Welcome aboard.
Please be aware that post #12 contained what could be regarded as speculation of a person's medical condition.
Do not speculate on a persons medical condition
No underage shit
No animals (I know some of you are greatly disappointed in this one) as in bestiality, you bunch of goat fuckers.

Now go and have some fun before the NSA tells them what you are really doing.
Here Bam, I found you an avatar Originally Posted by amishgangster
Where was that during my prolific Indys career? That would have pissed a lot of people off.
Sorry Bam I just found it.

2dogs, listen, those goats were of legal age of consent. And there was mostly just dancing.