Rush Slimebaugh says the GOP is "irrelevant."

Challenged on his lame-ass assertions ... the dumb-fuck golem jackass punts ... proving again the dumb-fuck golem jackass has "got nuthin'"! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Typical DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR response. You dribble blather and then say I'm punting?

I'd venture to guess you've never handled a punt in your life. In fact you couldn't make a fair catch if your fat, spotty ass depended on it. Return one? a apparently not.

Stay stupid, Corpy!
BTW -- please remind us again where you came up with the term Golem, Johnny Reb!
Typical DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR response. You dribble blather and then say I'm punting?

I'd venture to guess you've never handled a punt in your life. In fact you couldn't make a fair catch if your fat, spotty ass depended on it. Return one? a apparently not.

Stay stupid, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The dumb-fuck golem jackass still "ain't got nuthin'"!

BTW -- please remind us again where you came up with the term Golem, Johnny Reb! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When you were born, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your trailer park trash mammy went to the hospital suffering with what appeared to be acute appendicitis. Before the examination could take place, your trailer park mammy found it necessary to 'relieve' herself.

When she was done, one of the nurses shouted: "Wait! Don't flush! It's got eyes!"
When you were born, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, your trailer park trash mammy went to the hospital suffering with what appeared to be acute appendicitis. Before the examination could take place, your trailer park mammy found it necessary to 'relieve' herself.

When she was done, one of the nurses shouted: "Wait! Don't flush! It's got eyes!" Originally Posted by by IBIdiot
Glad I finally got you to admit what you have been describing all along is't a likeness of The Golem of legend but instead a anti-Semitic ethnic slur consistent with your confederate flag-waving inbred ilk.

Still fighting the Civil war, fucking trannies and hanging minorities. Your posts prove it. The hatred and vitriol In your posts prove it.

The absolute lack of reason and syllogism in your arguments proves it.

And the fact that you're fantasizing about a person made of shit is further proof that you're sexually fixated on human excrement.

Thanks for the clarification, Corpy. We now have you on the record.
Glad I finally got you to admit what you have been describing all along is't a likeness of The Golem of legend but instead a anti-Semitic ethnic slur consistent with your confederate flag-waving inbred ilk.

Still fighting the Civil war, fucking trannies and hanging minorities. Your posts prove it. The hatred and vitriol In your posts prove it.

The absolute lack of reason and syllogism in your arguments proves it.

And the fact that you're fantasizing about a person made of shit is further proof that you're sexually fixated on human excrement.

Thanks for the clarification, Corpy. We now have you on the record. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Obviously, your dumb-fuck golem ass didn't comprehend this earlier post, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=290
  • Old-T
  • 10-20-2013, 09:27 AM
Obviously, your dumb-fuck golem ass didn't comprehend this earlier post, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052...&postcount=290 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, Buffoon, we all comprehend. You are so easy to see through, and so easy to hsve you screw yourself into the ceiling and self destruct over and over and over again. I was going to say "your lies aren't even remotely believable", but in your case I don't really think they are lies. I think you exist ONLY in the fantasy world of your nursing home room. You have no reality, no life, only your pathetic fantasy world on this forum. If you didn't have so much hate and bigotry in your head you would probably have no emotions at all. Just hollow emptyness. You have no life in the "real world". Sad, I pitty you.
Iffy thinks he is a fucking movie director.
Iffy thinks he is a fucking movie director. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't know. I don't think you can write a script for that bullshit. As you can see from the video, Politics is nothing but Show Biz for ugly people.
Cartoon will follow.
Cartoon will follow. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZEAML9A-84
America's Stupidest Homo Videos, courtesy of simple jack, lead lemming!
No, Buffoon, we all comprehend. You are so easy to see through, and so easy to hsve you screw yourself into the ceiling and self destruct over and over and over again. I was going to say "your lies aren't even remotely believable", but in your case I don't really think they are lies. I think you exist ONLY in the fantasy world of your nursing home room. You have no reality, no life, only your pathetic fantasy world on this forum. If you didn't have so much hate and bigotry in your head you would probably have no emotions at all. Just hollow emptyness. You have no life in the "real world". Sad, I pitty you. Originally Posted by Old-T
You've described yourself to a "T", Old-Twerp.
  • Old-T
  • 10-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Be careful Buffoon Boy. Statistics can be your friend, or in your case, not.

The data says it's all YOU
--You have 680 posts in the last two months, that itself is pretty amazing.
--OVER 98% of them are right here in the Politics forum
--The remaining minute fraction is in your old home, the Sandbox.

Yep, I think the data pretty clearly shows where you "live".

By the way, don't flatter yourself about how long I spent getting these numbers. Timed on my stopwatch it was under 4 minutes.