What turns you on?

It's official, we have # 5! Originally Posted by puddy tat
If she is no tin the top 3 then you have not studied her posts.... Go... read every one that is not in an Ad Section for the last year and a half... I know... I know.. It will take almost 10 minutes of your precious time...... But THIS lady deserve nothing less than the top 3
I certainly considered post history, but couldn't in good conscience place her higher, she lacks the know it all LOUDMOUTH factor.
A bowl of tasty soup while accelerating out of T20 at COTA with a roadie & any song from James Brown

Doh! Started my own engine :-D
Even though it is no longer running the show that I find to be the biggest "Turn On" is Desperate Housewives. That show was nothing but sexy women, sex, and dark humor. Miss those Sunday nights flipping back & forth between that and the football game. Bree (Marcia Cross) made conservative women look hot, and Edie (Nicollette Sheridan) was one hot trashy blonde, talk about a bad ass three way!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Please stick to the stated topic.

Further excursions away from the stated topic will meet with sanctions.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I was just thinking the other day about when I took you to dinner a couple of weeks ago and you did all the talking and drinking and I didn't get a word in or anything to eat.... Damn waitress never even talked to me!

Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm sorry did you want to taste her too?

Another show turn ons:
Property brothers
Super natural
I'm sorry did you want to taste her too? Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Oh you bitch!

Another quick one!

damn

hmmm what other shows turn me on...

Well..... When I am watching a ballet... any time a woman does that thing with one set of toes pointing to the cieling and the others on the floor... Looks like the splits but 90 degrees off set from the floor....

I so want to bone a chick while she is doing that
Ah like watchin' 2 Broke Girls while Ah eat me some o' them thar Red Hot cinnamon candies. But Ah like to rub'em on mah taint, ferst! But Ah only do that each time ol' Kat Dennings makes a joke or sez sumpin' durty 'bout her big ol' titties.
I'm sorry did you want to taste her too?

Another show turn ons:
Property brothers
Super natural Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Ahh, now we're speaking my language. I don't have a tv at home but will get my HGTV fix between things at the incall. Those twins are so cute!!

I also like the dude on Castle and that pouty lipped, long haired youngster on Buffy from back in the day.

My #1 tv crush: Jessica Alba on Dark Angel. Lucy Liu on the small screen now, eh? YUMMY!!!!
The men and the women of True Blood. The character, Eric, is my husband, he just doesn't know it. Dexter- Michael C Hall & Sheldon. I have varied extreme tastes!
Oh yes and Dr.House!!! How could I forget him?
Women soccer, especially naked women soccer

and a few more revealing pics as well here:
http://www.sportlive.co.za/oddballs/...n-championship

I am applying as a Ref for the next one.
I also think there are a few chefs on food network that get my blood bubbling a little.

A sexy man that cooks better than me....holy hell!!
Listenin' ta Beethoven makes meh right horney.

I also think there are a few chefs on food network that get my blood bubbling a little.

A sexy man that cooks better than me....holy hell!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl

Ummm. Yes. A million times yes.