Hotel polls:the good the bad, and the down right HELL NO!

She started in Austin, 6 months before you signed up, this was not a where should I stay in Austin thread.
She started in Austin, 6 months before you signed up, this was not a where should I stay in Austin thread. Originally Posted by krinklesack
Thank you Capt. Obvious. Inside joke between Katie and I. But thank you for the unnecessary comment. Rick is that you?
If you don't like comments try something like a disclaimer, I'm not stupid I'm making an inside joke. No one else knows! Not as if she's listed in your reviews She is in Still Looking's last spring though.
Damn Rick, how quickly you resort to calling people names. How long until you get banned again? And I never said I didn't like comments. I was just sharing information. Isn't that what his place is all about?
The Hotel behind Bikini's doesn't rent to locals. Place is big and also a shit hole.

They have more recently remodeled rooms on the front half. If you specify and get one it's not bad at all. I've used the place for years to tap Sugars Dencers and waitstaff...

Ladies that travel as well as guys traveling can take an hour or two when in another state to . to get a mailbox and go get a new DL to get past this problem. Renting locally WITH a local DL does get looked at a bit closer.... Before you do go online and pay the few bucks for a lost license as some states will take your Texas License from you...

The Extended Stay on 35 just north of 183 is a popular incall for several girls. IF you get a 3rd floor room and enter /exit the Lobby. They take pets and the 1st floor which is accessible from the rear (I like saying that!) reeks of piss....... I almost lost it between the door and the elevator last week....

Crown Plaza is NOT hobby friendly. Lots of strange stuff goes on at that hotel as if the State Troopers meeting there isn't enough. Girls running scams love the place. But will you NOT go see a girl there? If I am getting the room it is one of the nicer places with a deeper discount if buying online. The food from room service is not bad and the bar can be an interesting place to wait for a lady..... cops and hookers!....
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Just another opinion...
Ok thank you Capt. Obvious was information, I missed that part!
Just another opinion... Originally Posted by Whispers
Hell I spend lots of time in the Vagina TriangleŽ I was comparatively speaking. Much better choices than those but I go where I got to go! LOL
Hell I spend lots of time in the Vagina TriangleŽ I was comparatively speaking. Much better choices than those but I go where I got to go! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Life as a Man Whore!
Life as a Man Whore! Originally Posted by Whispers
You've heard me say it before... I'll say it again, "A Manwhore must do what a Manwhore must do!"

Ok thank you Capt. Obvious was information, I missed that part! Originally Posted by krinklesack
I was just offering suggestions for your next handle!

I can be funny as well as helpful and informative.
I was just offering suggestions for your next handle!

I can be funny as well as helpful and informative. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Give Him Hell Flech...

If you don't like comments try something like a disclaimer, I'm not stupid I'm making an inside joke. No one else knows! Not as if she's listed in your reviews She is in Still Looking's last spring though. Originally Posted by krinklesack
You behave yourself before I start in on you for using my "likeness" as your avatar!
Looks like Still Looking is informative.

But really my avatar like me, is another version of David.

Be glad I used a fig leaf.
Looks like Still Looking is informative.

But really my avatar like me, is another version of David.

Be glad I used a fig leaf. Originally Posted by krinklesack
I wasn't going to say anything... but that a very small fig leaf.... YES?
Sacks are always smaller when krinked.
If I were unkrinkledsack the fig leaf wouldn't help.