Shouldn't there be a (better) way to screen us ladies for the guys ???

That's why it's good to go to attend the gatherings so you can see and get a feel for things for yourself!! You'll find yourself quite surprised sometimes Originally Posted by Novatx
Huge +1. It's Marketing 101: "People buy from people." Face-to-face beats reviews and Alerts all day and twice on Sunday.
  • Netx9
  • 10-27-2013, 01:02 PM
This is a hobby of people, all with their own needs and wants, and ways of doing things. There are gents who choose not to write reviews and like some providers, choose to stay UTR for their own reasons. There are providers who dont want reviews written about them. There is nothing wrong with any of this. Even suggesting that we all 'report' in some venue those we choose to see or have seen (for the girls) is shortsighted. I for one, think eccie is a great resource (among a sea of others like TER, p411, etc) and when a gentleman chooses to share his experience in the form of a review, there is always information of some value, even if they are a WK or aren't completely accurate, if you know how to read them.

if you're uncertain, we can pm the reviewer, ask in ML, check out of band with other gents and even providers we know, check other sites, etc. I don't write reviews of every encounter or of everyone I see, sometimes for my own reasons, sometimes for theirs. That doesn't stop me from answering or sending pms to someone if they have questions. Like anything else you're interested in, you do your research and based on the best available information, you choose to partake or pass, depending on you're own level of risk tolerance.

Asking guys to review everybody they see is kind of like asking all ladies to show face pictures, list phone numbers, etc. It ignores everyone's choice in how they choose to hobby and remain safe.

I don't even begrudge the OPs preference to just not call or txt if she doesn't feel safe... I don't have to see her or ask to see her if I find that inconsiderate and she doesn't have to answer a pm if she disagrees. Just that simple.
  • Netx9
  • 10-27-2013, 01:15 PM
I think reviews should be required for EVERY appointment. Even if the review itself is false, at least I would be able to see and keep track of who has seen who . I know there is a provider on here that isn't clean and I wish I could have a full list of the Gents she has been with so I know exactly who to avoid lol. *Sigh* I tend to a bit OCD ... it is obvious ? LOL :P Originally Posted by crystalwhite69
Not to be argumentative, but how is that any of your business? I agree, wanting to know if a gent sees a dirty provider is useful and you'll have to screen to your comfort level but you're not entitled to know who she's seen, or who anyone has seen, for that matter. If a gent doesn't have sufficient references for you from sources you trust, just don't see them. Isn't it that simple??

I'm a researcher and if a girl doesn't have references or reviews from folks I trust, I'll wait to see if she gets some or just move on. I might miss out on someone great but that's a threshold of risk/reward that makes me comfortable.

None of this is meant to be a criticism, just my own observations.
Not to be argumentative, but how is that any of your business? I agree, wanting to know if a gent sees a dirty provider is useful and you'll have to screen to your comfort level but you're not entitled to know who she's seen, or who anyone has seen, for that matter. If a gent doesn't have sufficient references for you from sources you trust, just don't see them. Isn't it that simple??

I'm a researcher and if a girl doesn't have references or reviews from folks I trust, I'll wait to see if she gets some or just move on. I might miss out on someone great but that's a threshold of risk/reward that makes me comfortable.

None of this is meant to be a criticism, just my own observations. Originally Posted by Netx9
You're actually very right. Very well said sir
Crystal usually, I prefer to have a guy wash his mouth with peroxide before any DATY, and I gladly do the same. I also like to rinse afterwards. Same with showers and all. Safety and cleanliness first! You do what makes you clean and if someone doesn't like it (yuck) and too bad! Its YOUR body, and in a line of work like this, you need to be extra cautious!

Also don't forget that if you shave your vagina, you are more prone to infections and diseases cause of the tiny non visible nicks and cuts that you get from shaving. So, take care

Regardless of who the guy sees or has seen, always take care!

More Besos!!
Nova
You gonna wash out your vagina with peroxide for us?

That there kitty's got the rabies!

None of this is meant to be a criticism, just my own observations. Originally Posted by Netx9
Very well said next9
That is fine, I am not every gentleman's cup of tea and I am OK with that.

Are you? Most ladies here are not that well adjusted.

I really don't need to be. Just as there are a lot of providers on this site, there are even more gentleman.

Yes. and more pop up every day which is why there needs to be up dates pretty regularly on the ladies with issues that need to be avoided.

The situations in which I did NCNS, I did not text or call because I did at the last minute feel unsafe, and worried about the situation.

How many of those turned out to be valid? Any? As a professional engaged in an activity you are expected to understand as well as measure the risks. If you are NCNSing regularly you might want to think it all through a bit better next time. Some guy is usually about to have his day ruined.

So for my protection I chose to immediately end contact with the client. In some situations it could be selfish and for personal reasons such as when I did communicate with them they didn't know how to talk business or be discreet or accept the word no or just couldn't be turned away without harassing me, or maybe I didn't want to give them the reason as to not deal with a awkward situation.

Thank-you for additional insight into you....

I honestly don't like having to tell a guy they appear dirty. There's no real nice way of going about that situation when you're on a time limit.

Sure there is.... A sexy Shower is well received by many guys.... Just hop in and ask him to join you.. Maybe 5 extra minutes of your time could make a guy a regular repeat client?

ALSO THOUGH it could be for reasons to protect the client as well as me. Yes it may come off rude to not provide any warning or notice that the appointment has been cancelled but say I do feel like I am suddenly in risk of being spotted or watched by LE. This is a situation where I completely erase all our contact history and turn of my hobby phone and therefore end all communication so I can best avoid any hassle. It is a risk I am always willing to take so I can best protect not only me but you also.

IF someone is out to get you the actions you take as described will not protect anyone. If LE wants that info they can get it. Most of the time it's still on your phone.

Then later when the gentleman has contacted me at a later safer time I explain to them what happened and do my best to make it up to them. Please I am not excusing my behavior but please keep those reasons in mind .
Originally Posted by crystalwhite69

What transpires in between deciding there is a reason to NCNS him and being willing to make it up to him? How much time has to pass for you to feel safe?
Crystal usually, I prefer to have a guy wash his mouth with peroxide before any DATY, and I gladly do the same. Originally Posted by Novatx
You should make sure a prospective client knows that prior to arrival. I think it would affect some decisions on whether to see you or not.
You gonna wash out your vagina with peroxide for us?

That there kitty's got the rabies! Originally Posted by krinklesack
Yeah sorry my cleanliness offends a scum bag like you. I didn't disrespect anyone so if you don't like the way I handle my body and my business you can eat shit cause you don't have to see me.

I wanna see you say something to my face cause ill be at the next event. I am not one to like drama, but ill be damned if I tolerate some shit from any asshole
Yeah sorry my cleanliness offends a scum bag like you. I didn't disrespect anyone so if you don't like the way I handle my body and my business you can eat shit cause you don't have to see me.

I wanna see you say something to my face cause ill be at the next event. I am not one to like drama, but ill be damned if I tolerate some shit from any asshole Originally Posted by Novatx

Hey Mokoa...... She's a bit uppity dontcha think?
ill be damned if I tolerate some shit from any asshole Originally Posted by Novatx
hmm..... so what do you do about the shit that comes from your asshole?..... That is where shit comes from right?

Curious Minds wanna know!
Yeahhhhh!..... Yes we will!

Do your homework darlin......

I'm pretty good.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Copy/Paste and putting this loser on ignore-

Yeah I see! You're on these threads like flies on shit. I have better things to do than sit around and argue with some old cowardly social misfit therefore there's no "homework" that needs to be done. I don't give damn about you or your reputation of putting on shows in cyberspace behind your keyboard thinking youre cool and impressive cause you have no real life. Only homework I do is on GENTLEMEN who are interested in seeing me cause I'm here for that purpose!

Bye bye
Please stay on topic.
Please stay on topic. Originally Posted by JJ
My apologies.....