Military Purge (at least Obama doesn't shoot them like Stalin did)

I remember the 80s and the "new" standards being forced on the firefighters. A TV show called Not Necessarily the Newz had a skit that hit the target. It was a point-counter point set up. The woman read a letter about a young woman who always wanted to be a firefighter but couldn't pass the physical testing. The woman told her to buck up because help was on the way in new laws. So what did her partner think? He laughed and asked his co-host if she was in shape, if she went to the gym, if she ate right, and if she got enough sleep. She said yes to all of these. He told the audience that he stayed up all night drinking, rarely thought about exercise, and smoked but having said that he replied that he got into a fight with his female co-host, he would knock her out in a "New York Minute". Women wanting to be firefighters should pass the same physical tests that any man has to pass. When his ass is on fire he wants to some big Irish kid coming up the ladder to carry him to safety and not some politically correct 130 pound woman.
Seems like we haven't learned much from the excesses of the 80s. Greed was one thing but political correctness was another.

How much different would things might have been if Washington had listened to General Billy Mitchell rather than court martialing him for demonstating that aircraft could sink battleships and Pearl Harbor could be attacked from the air. Obama is the worst kind of fool....a dangerous one.
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2013, 09:36 AM
I

How much different would things might have been if Washington had listened to General Billy Mitchell rather than court martialing him for demonstating that aircraft could sink battleships and Pearl Harbor could be attacked from the air. Obama is the worst kind of fool....a dangerous one. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Pearl Harbor is Obama's fault!

Id that what you teach at that JC?

Kind of a stupid claim YOU made WTF. Do you want to stand by that?
If you're willing to stand by THAT post, JDIdiot, I suppose there's no stopping you now!