Obamacare is popular in Kentucky

• CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 11:00 PM
Yeah. How's that working for you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
too early to tell, and too late to care
You had no fucking clue what I was talking about when I first posted it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Neither did you!

Prove that, Mr. One Liner!

You had no clue what was going on in the LA 5th. But jumped to "curry" favor with the Jindal worshippers.

That makes you a Naan starter, ass monkey!
  • CJ7
  • 11-21-2013, 11:19 PM
Prove that, Mr. One Liner!

You had no clue what was going on in the LA 5th. But jumped to "curry" favor with the Jindal worshippers.

That makes you a Naan starter, ass monkey! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jindal is the biggest idiot on the planet, his fix for the oil spill proved it ... small wonder the idiots worship the head idiot
What I find amazing is how much you know about this race NOW that I brought it up, GOOOB! You had no fucking clue what I was talking about when I first posted it.

Last time I looked Mary Landrieu was a DINO US Senator from NOLA.

Yet you still went off on the comment.

Ignint bubba. Bad bubba! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't indicate that I knew anything about McAllister's election. I doubt you really know anything about it either or the fifth district of LA. What you did was stumble across information that McAllister was in favor of the ACA, that's all you needed to hear and the gerbil in your head starts spinning the wheel. I don't live in the fifth district, and I couldn't vote for him. Neither do I follow every election around the State. I also don't use the Internet to bullshit my way through every thread. If you think the ACA is some miraculous fix for the country's Health Care problems you're sorely mistaken. In a nutshell it's nothing but a political tool and a redistribution program.
You had you ass handed to you and all you can do is deflect. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that some Eccie-Board retort ... that if repeated enough times you actually believe it?

Since you can't locate Nau's ENFIELD Drug on a map ......

..........I doubt seriously you could find your own ass ...much less mine.

Your obsession with my ass though is concerning ...

..... too bad no meds for that "pre-existing condition" in ObaminableCare.
is that how Mary won the election ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Obaminable won!
... In a nutshell... Originally Posted by acp5762
When responding to Assup Emeritus, this says it all. But its spelled nut's shell.
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2013, 09:59 AM
When responding to Assup Emeritus, this says it all. But its spelled nut's shell. Originally Posted by gnadfly
American Heritage Dictionary: nutˇshell

Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionary
(nŭt'shĕl')
n.
The shell enclosing the meat of a nut.

idiom:
in a nutshell
  1. In a few words; concisely: Just give me the facts in a nutshell.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/nutshell#ixzz2lOWWGz5D
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 12:11 PM
The Kentucky side
According to Banahan, Kentucky’s exchange, known as kynect, experienced some initial problems with registration, but resolved glitches after increasing its number of servers.
She reported that by mid-October:
  • 35,000 applications had been filed
  • Of those, 12,000 people had already been determined to be Medicaid eligible
  • About 6,000 people were found to be eligible for premium assistance.
She found it surprising that people bought plans on the exchange who weren’t eligible for subsidies, because they got better deals on the exchange.
Another surprise came when more than 300 small businesses filed applications in Kentucky by mid-October. Banahan said she expected the number to be miniscule, around 10 by year's end.
While initial numbers look encouraging, she explained there’s still a major push to get the word out to eligible residents in the State.
“We never doubted for a minute that our exchange wouldn’t be operational and functional and doing a good job as it’s doing right now,” she said. “Plus, there’s the governor’s support. He has been behind us from day one and very supportive of a state-based exchange. That’s really been a key that has resulted in our success.”
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear has been a vocal kynect cheerleader. Both he and the system have attracted national attention for what could go right. Beshear sees kynect as a model for exchanges across the country, enrolling an average of 1,000 Kentuckians a day in health care coverage.
“People who say the Affordable Care Act doesn’t work need look no further than Kentucky,” Beshear said. “Not only is it working here, Kentuckians are still stampeding to the website and call center to find affordable health coverage. The fact that so many Kentuckians are actively seeking health coverage for themselves, their families and their employees tells us that kynect is meeting a gaping need in our state. At long last, every Kentuckian can finally find affordable health insurance.”
Kentucky's numbers
  • 40,572 enrolled in new health coverage, including Medicaid and private insurance
  • 33,561 enrolled in Medicaid
  • 7,011 enrolled in a qualified health plan
  • 16,425 eligible for a subsidy to purchase a qualified health plan
  • 843 small businesses applications for health insurance for employees
  • 41 percent of registrants are under 35 years old
  • 23 percent of registratnts are 25 years old or younger
  • 59 percent women
83% of the enrollees are Medicaid; that means that the State of Kentucky budget will be ballooning out of control as federal subsidies diminish and cost of services increase......
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 12:42 PM
states refusing to have a state exchange do not get federal assistance ... you have it backwards again

if you noticed the Governor was happy with the exchange, not yammering about his state being under water because of it

why is that?
Is that some Eccie-Board retort ... that if repeated enough times you actually believe it?

Since you can't locate Nau's ENFIELD Drug on a map ......

..........I doubt seriously you could find your own ass ...much less mine.

Your obsession with my ass though is concerning ...

..... too bad no meds for that "pre-existing condition" in ObaminableCare. Originally Posted by LexusLover
INTERESTING ... Rather than debate the topic, you have chosen to capitulate and resort to infantile name calling. BigTex got it it wrong, you are a fucking numbskull.

That said:

I was just across from Nau's at Zocalo, also in the Clarksville neighborhood. Didn't see you there, though. At Nau's they said that some creepy fuck used to hang out there before they were born but didn't know your name.

However, I find your "ass" discussion to be pretty goddamned funny LLIdiot. I couldn't care less about your ass. Unlike you, I don't swing that way, you pathetic old queen.

You, on the other hand, are well known throughout this community as a skilled catcher. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Because the Democrat Governor is a sycophant.........

Why would you expect him to act otherwise; of course he will ignore the long term debt he is assuming for his state by the expansion of Medicaid. Beshear will be long gone when the bill comes due.

states refusing to have a state exchange do not get federal assistance ... you have it backwards again

if you noticed the Governor was happy with the exchange, not yammering about his state being under water because of it

why is that? Originally Posted by CJ7
  • CJ7
  • 11-22-2013, 04:43 PM
Because the Democrat Governor is a sycophant.........

Why would you expect him to act otherwise; of course he will ignore the long term debt he is assuming for his state by the expansion of Medicaid. Beshear will be long gone when the bill comes due. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... Wisconsin was trending Romney too ..