Martin Bashir Resigns From MSNBC Following Sarah Palin Comments

Yeah, Palin is, was and shall ever be the most underrated quitter in U.s Political history. a fitting icon for repeat offenders like you .corpy.
If I want your opinion Assup E., I won't flush the toilet.
Excellent comeback, gonad.
Nut fly is the turd reader.
Sarah Palin deserves a shit pie.

Her stupidity is so deep that the recessive "Todd" genes couldn't level out the mix.
Hence the water headed baby.

Bet she secretly wishes she could have had a hanger shoved in the SMART hole.

I bet she calls him "Mommys little Romney". Originally Posted by UB9IB6
You are a sick puppy and need help. Seriously. It's not about Palin, it's about you. You have a deep inner need to wallow in hate and vileness, don't you? Get help. Maybe you can ask Martin Bashir about therapy options.
Yeah, Palin is, was and shall ever be the most underrated quitter in U.s Political history. a fitting icon for repeat offenders like you .corpy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's a very "fitting icon" for you, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I hear Ysswipe is interviewing for Bashir's gig. I'm thinking he has a shot. He's an expert on Ugandan culture. Couldn't hurt. Originally Posted by bambino
You "hear" and you "think"?

You sure push the limits of believability
He can't hear, the fat on his neck gets in the way.

He can't think, the fat in his head gets in the way.

Good assessment Munchie!
  • WTF
  • 12-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Sara Palin does not believe in the first amendment?
Sara Palin does not believe in the first amendment? Originally Posted by WTF
I think she does, and I don't think she gives a shit about Bashir or Maher for that matter. I'd still bang her and her daughter.
Sarah Palin doesn't know what the first fucking amendment is.

But she definitely speaks to illiterati like you pissant!
Sarah Palin doesn't know what the first fucking amendment is.

But she definitely speaks to illiterati like you pissant! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're so brilliant. I'm sure you were an embarrassment to you're family. Ysswipe the flunky. You were an outcast. Most of your peers are doctors, lawyers, businessman. You turned out to be a flunky. I can see why you're so bitter. And you stalk guys on a hooker site.
Don't some of you guys get it. Palin waltz through this without any effort. Brashir lost his job. There is a few more Aholes out there that need to go down just like Martin Brashir. We can start with that pussy lying piece of shit Piers Morgan. I think 2014 is going to be a year for all the stupid Libs that keep fucking with the American way of life get pummeled. The best thing that can happen is the Dems lose the senate in 2014.
Bashir's remarks were scripted and approved with malice aforethought. Let him enjoy his just deserts.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Prove that, IBIdiot.

and while you're proving that, please provide the link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll, along,with your apology for,raking thathotnurse over the coals for no good,reason.

You're despicable, and a broken record, shit smearer!
Links?