The Handshake

Drivel Originally Posted by bambino
Youre a fucking idiot, fat slobbo!

[IMG][/IMG]
Youre a fucking idiot, fat slobbo!

[IMG][/IMG] Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, that's so cute Ziffle. You can post pictures. But the fact remains you're a dirty, stupid PIG.

Fuckin Ysswipe Ziffle.......... Dumb, stupid brother of Arnold Ziffle. Oink oink
why dint yinz post this drivel in the Pgh forum, pissant?

call me a pig?

Pot meet cauldron!

why dint yinz post this drivel in the Pgh forum, pissant?

call me a pig?

Pot meet cauldron!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
WTF are you talking about Ziffle you stupid fucking split hoof pig? Please, get your Bro Arnold to help explain yourself without pictures. That's what lazy, stupid pigs do. Oink oink
WTF are you talking about Ziffle you stupid fucking split hoof pig? Please, get your Bro Arnold to help explain yourself without pictures. That's what lazy, stupid pigs do. Oink oink Originally Posted by bambino
INDEED!
Heck, maybe he thought he was the mayor of San Antonio.
Dudes, quit ducking around it is looking more and more like a In Bred Hankering thread....
Dudes, quit ducking around it is looking more and more like a In Bred Hankering thread.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
yes it is ... We're dealing with IBIdiot's overgrown apprentice here.

And, as you know, there's only one way to deal with assholiness like that...
Not shaking his hand would have made America seem petty and juvenile. Oh wait our policy toward Cuba is. There is absolutely no reason for our current policy toward Cuba. You want the current regime to fall? Toss all the laws and open Cuba to the full force of American business influence. Once the people get a taste of good old American capitalism guess what happens. If we can have normal relations with China we can do it with Cuba. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Dammit BL! You nailed it!

+1
All the Shit that goes on in China, and this is a problem? Originally Posted by Submodo
there is great hand wringing and teeth gnashing and pants shitting over this.

WTF.
Drivel Originally Posted by bambino
If so, then why are you soiling yourself over this bullshit, pissant?

Bad news, fat boy. Lake Travis is at an all time low. You may have to miss Hippie Hollow's duck days!
With that height difference it's pretty hard to shake hands and not bend forward. Originally Posted by Old-T
especially if you're speaking to the individual you're shaking hands with, and assuming there's a gap in language differences ...

heathens yell and say HUH at funerals, its a reflex common with inbreds.. Originally Posted by CJ7
What a bunch of apologists. If he knelt to kiss his feet you would have said Obama saw something Castro's shoe.

The funniest part: even bigKotex has figured out Obama's radioactive now and knows the Dems want little to do with him as to keep Hillary's chances high. I'm not seeing a lot of pictures at the funeral of Hillary and Obama together. In fact, I don't see any. Not a coincidence.
Nut fly the stupid at his best.
  • Old-T
  • 12-12-2013, 07:42 AM
What a bunch of apologists. If he knelt to kiss his feet you would have said Obama saw something Castro's shoe. Originally Posted by gnadfly
You are in fine form today. So, tell me, how does one shake hands without bending forward? Had Obama stuck his hand straight out he would have karate chopped Castro's neck. Yea, that would be what you would recommend I'm sure.

You can't find something of substance to whine and snivel about so now you are really getting that worked up about a handshake?

Quite pathetic of you.

PS: No, I won't hive you a citation about when it is "proper" to bend while shaking hands. I also won't give you a citation about your whining and sniveling, your posts condemn themselves.