OH! I had it all wrong. According to Susan Rice Benghazi is a "false controversy".

A champion of women you say....how about when a poor little government worker in Arkansas is sexually assaulted by the POTUS, where was Hillary? You don't have to answer that.
Where was Hillary when a campaign volunteer was groped in the Oval Office? You don't have to answer that.
Where was Hillary when Obama decided to abandon the women of Afghanistan to the tender mercies of the Taliban? You don't have to answer that.
Where was Hillary when another hundred thousand girl babies were aborted? You don't have to answer that.
Where was Hillary when her man cheated on her, humiliated her, and lied to her?

I can't help but think you sound pretty hateful.
I think we will be hearing about Benghazi for quite some time to come. Particularly if/when Hillary throws her hat in a Presidential race. She can't get away from this one.
  • BJerk
  • 12-24-2013, 09:05 PM
The Presidency is hers if she wants it - deal with it.
Bertie, you are such a card LMAO...if Hillary is so inevitable (just like 2008) then why are the democrats looking for other candidates.
The Presidency is hers if she wants it - deal with it. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Deal with it? Its good to be confident. LOL!
She still has to win the Dem nomination, and I have doubts about that. She couldn't beat Obama afterall.
She couldn't beat Obama afterall. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yea, but .... that was BEFORE all of her international experience as Secretary of State.

Like, errrrrrr, well, errrrrrrr................ uuuhhhhhh ......... Benghazi?

Egypt ..... North Korea .... Iran ........ Pakistan ....... Libya .... . oh, that was Benghazi!!!!

She does have a lot o mile on her.
The last SOS (cough) to become President:

There is a likeness to Hillarious ... could be her younger brother.
The last SOS (cough) to become President:
There is a likeness to Hillarious ... could be her younger brother. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And LexiLiar has the audacity to call himself a Democrat!
And LexiLiar has the audacity to call himself a Democrat! Originally Posted by bigtex
Mr. BigT....

Do you honestly (don't choke on the idea) believe ....

............................. that ALL DEMOCRATS will vote for your all-time favorite lady?

Or that ALL DEMOCRATS even respect her?

They didn't in the last election in which she ran. What makes you think they do now?

Did you actually vote for her in the primaries?

And you call yourself a Democrat!!!!
And LexiLiar has the audacity to call himself a Democrat! Originally Posted by bigtex

Do you agree with her? Because you are a Democrat?
Let me answer for BigKotex: Yes.

LL is a Democrat. BigKotex is a yellow dog Democrat. Big Difference.

LL is a Democrat. BigKotex is a yellow dog Democrat. Big Difference. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And we all know that Turdyfly is an insect hovering over his ATF holiday delicacy, Turd Pie!

BTW, since you know for a fact that "LL is a Democrat," who was the last "Democrat" that LL supported for President?

Hmmm, I wonder if it was Strom Thurmond!
BigTurd,
You're not saying that someone must support a Democratic President to be a Democrat are you?

Have you checked the polls lately? Based on your standards the Republicans are alive and well!!!

Very healthy in fact.

What have been my choices as a Democrat:

Let's see ...

Kennedy (supported him)
LBJ
Humphrey
McGovern
Carter
Mondale
Dukakis
Clinton
Gore
Kerry

Did I leave any out that you supported, BigTurd.

Oh, yea, Obaminable. Proud of your vote now, BigTurd?

Oh, yea, Obaminable. Proud of your vote now, BigTurd? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh yea, Dubya. Obama's incompetent predescessor who left 4500+ dead Americans in his wake. Proud of your 2 votes now, LexiLiar?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Oh yea, Dubya. Obama's incompetent predescessor who left 4500+ dead Americans in his wake. Proud of your 2 votes now, LexiLiar?

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Originally Posted by bigtex
Obomerman was happy on 9/11. you were not, you just voted for someone who was... ?