Here is what is wrong with the Republicans

What! No comment on my democratic picks.....I guess you concede the argument.

Dove bar, I think your answers are out of order honey. Now be a big boy and try again. Use more glitter this time. It will not make anymore sense but it will be pretty.
Let the race war's continue... it makes Okenyaboy and his left handed man Eric Von Holder the minister of justice, HAPPY.

• BJerk
  • 12-29-2013, 01:43 PM
We are not victims. We do our best in a place where people screw themselves and then laugh about it. We ALL get victimized when we ignore common sense. Fox news and MSNBC haven't a clue. From opposite sides they are in the spin zone. Enjoy the laugh. When America looks like Detroit, you'll get the idea. Originally Posted by heinz5710
One racist white guy pulls the Detroit card, another racist white guy accuses the Federal government bureaucracy of being affirmative action nitwits. You guys are a bunch of racists, need I state the obvious?
  • Doove
  • 12-29-2013, 02:08 PM
This is what compares. Originally Posted by heinz5710
Dude, everything you mentioned is what's typical, in one form or another, of every presidency going back 235 years.

I mention 4 national disasters, each the like of which we've never seen before with the exception of the economic disaster only being the 2nd worst in history, and you come back with that nonsense?

Please.