Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

• WTF
  • 11-03-2013, 04:25 PM
Did you sign up thru healthcare.gov or another website WTF? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Fuck if I know... I thought it was the government web-site. If it isn't, the government needs to buy it! LOL
Did you sign up thru healthcare.gov or another website WTF? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Great question...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fuck if I know... I thought it was the government web-site. If it isn't, the government needs to buy it! LOL Originally Posted by WTF
I recognize the email from a company wide alert, and how to deal with patients who think they have insurance and they don't. No reason to believe me, I understand. But you can easily google "ehealthinsurance.com scam" and check out the BBB links to know how they do business. I'd suggest you call Cigna tomo morning and ask about your policy, then call your credit card company. If you hover over his links in the email he posted, and look at the bar on the bottom of your browser, it clearly shows ehealthinsurance.com as the sender/reply.

Hopefully nothing bad comes from this, good luck to you.
why does this stick so deeply in your collective craw, TeaWipes?
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2013, 05:56 PM
I recognize the email from a company wide alert, and how to deal with patients who think they have insurance and they don't. No reason to believe me, I understand. But you can easily google "ehealthinsurance.com scam" and check out the BBB links to know how they do business. I'd suggest you call Cigna tomo morning and ask about your policy, then call your credit card company. If you hover over his links in the email he posted, and look at the bar on the bottom of your browser, it clearly shows ehealthinsurance.com as the sender/reply.

Hopefully nothing bad comes from this, good luck to you. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Thanks nwarounder! Will do.

I got halfway through the god damn gov site but have me some football to watch. Go Texans!

I might wind up with two policy's before this thing is over! LOL
He's got your back bro! LOL!

Go Texans! The season starts NOW!
why does this stick so deeply in your collective craw, TeaWipes? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not in the Tea Party, but for me I know they are going to fuck up 1/5 of the economy, and I truly believe the founding fathers didn't write "In order to form a country just like Britain..." for a very good reason.
Fuck if I know... I thought it was the government web-site. If it isn't, the government needs to buy it! LOL Originally Posted by WTF
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhht.

When I went to healthcare.gov, it never took me to another site. But again, I didn't purchase a policy.

The ehealthcare site is the one I wrote about in http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862993&highlight=

Its pretty easy to look in your history log and see where you signed up.

Until then, I'm calling you a liar.

Let me pre-empt your reponses:

"What difference does it make!?!"
"Yellow Cake"
"Fuc Grandma"
"Tea Wipe"
"Expect me to lie, its politics!"
KEENAN!
This is too funny! WPF signs up on a scam website, brags about it, gets "atta boys" from the usual suspects, and then makes excuses for not completing the process on the proper website! What a fucking, pompous idiot!

• WTF
  • 11-03-2013, 08:51 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhht.

When I went to healthcare.gov, it never took me to another site. But again, I didn't purchase a policy.

The ehealthcare site is the one I wrote about in http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862993&highlight=

Its pretty easy to look in your history log and see where you signed up.

Until then, I'm calling you a liar.

Let me pre-empt your reponses:

"What difference does it make!?!"
"Yellow Cake"
"Fuc Grandma"
"Tea Wipe"
"Expect me to lie, its politics!" Originally Posted by gnadfly
You can call me a liar all you want on the internet....

Let me pre-empt your bravado

On the internet you can call me what ever the fuck you want.

nwarounder got it, they have that site to fool folks to insure through them. Worked on me. I have no problem admitting so. If I were actually trying to lie, I would have never posted the info from the web-site. But again, on the internet you can call me a liar and all is good.
  • WTF
  • 11-03-2013, 08:53 PM
This is too funny! WPF signs up on a scam website, brags about it, gets "atta boys" from the usual suspects, and then makes excuses for not completing the process on the proper website! What a fucking, pompous idiot!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Look old man, I want you to come to Houston so I can buy you a drink and we can talk about who might need health insurance more....

Now I'm going back to watch the Texans...I thought they had the game won. 24-12.
Hey, WPF, you do need EmperorCare, no doubt. Just for the mental health coverage. Take advantage of it. Trust me on this one.

And if you want to watch professional football, you should have been watching the Kansas City Chiefs go 9-0! Have they played the Texans yet? Oh, yeah. THEY HAVE!

nwarounder got it, they have that site to fool folks to insure through them. Worked on me. I have no problem admitting so. If I were actually trying to lie, I would have never posted the info from the web-site. But again, on the internet you can call me a liar and all is good. Originally Posted by WTF
you are honest...give you that. GO TEXANS!

nwarounder got it, they have that site to fool folks to insure through them. Worked on me. I have no problem admitting so. If I were actually trying to lie, I would have never posted the info from the web-site. But again, on the internet you can call me a liar and all is good. Originally Posted by WTF
Moronic buffoon, your lie was "I don't know" when you knew. That is what I was calling you on. That's why I quoted that post. Jeez, what a moron.

How did you NOT type healthcare.gov is what I want to know.
  • CJ7
  • 11-03-2013, 10:40 PM
He's got your back bro! LOL!

Go Texans! The season starts NOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

arrrrrghhhhh ... they blew it