Odds on Trump's Impeachment

Amen....and amen. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
You're on a whore site using your discretionary income to fuck girls you normally wouldn't even be given the time of day from. How is America not great for you already?

"THE WALL" A physical wall were possible and an electronic wall comprised of drones and other advance detection systems. Paying for it is the easiest part! Fees (small) to enter the US by foreign nationals and 1percent tax on everything coming in from Mexico until it's paid for. US entry fee would stay in place to enhance all boarder controls and maintain the wall.

Told you it was going to piss people off!
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer
Who do you think will pay for that increase, genius? Not Mexico, it would be us, the consumer.
  • grean
  • 03-27-2017, 10:13 AM
I was only grading the economy. The economy was mediocre during bush41's term. I believe that he handled the Iraq invasion of Kuwait well. Originally Posted by futbolhead
Your were trying to show a correlation between bad economic periods and Republicans even though they claim there is an opposite correlation, were you not?

That is to say that Republicans claim their policies are good for the economy but in fact their policies have proven to be bad for the economy.

Reagan was a fucking idiot. His "trickle down" economics theory that Republicans have stuck to since has gaping holes in it.

I'll come back to that.

However Bush 41 inherited that bad economy. He did the best thing he could have done which is the opposite of normal Republican train ofrom thought. He raised Taxes. Had Perot not split the vote, I believe Bush 41 gets a second term and also is credited for the great economy instead of Clinton....maybe....

The Republicans idea that giving the rich more tax breaks will trickle down to the rest of the economy by job creation is wrong.

All things the same, if a company doesn't have an increase in sales that subsequently causes an increased demand in labor, WHY HIRE MORE PEOPLE?

If 10 people can meet a companies production needs, why hire an 11th person.

Giving the 10 people raises because of a tax savings will not affect the overall economy very much or at least fast enough. However most of the tax break will go to executive bonuses instead.

Since so few companies would actually benefit enough from the Republican tax breaks it just won't work.

However from the other direction, if say the bottom 50% gets more cash in their hands, they will buy more goods. Companies then may experience a raise in labor demand to meet their sales to cause the creation of a new job.

It's not even economics. It's barely highschool algebra.
You're on a whore site using your discretionary income to fuck girls you normally wouldn't even be given the time of day from. How is America not great for you already? Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
It has been and still is great (for me). And for that feeling of gratitude I offer up another hearty Amen

That said, not real sure what that "discretionary income to fuck girls" thing is all about though, Barry. I will confess, however, to making contributions on occasion to certain young ladies who are furthering their education....books, tuition, etc, are costly these days, ya know. Can't help it if they feel the need to show their "appreciation" for such a gesture

So from that aspect, yeah...America is Already Pretty Damned Great...
Grean, I don't disagree with most of your post. GDP growth rates were 1989=3.7%, 1990=1.9%, 1991=-.01, 1992=3.6%, so an avg of 2.27%. Historically mediocre, although decent in today's environment.
Trickle down economics is/was a ruse. The velocity of money is greater when tilted to the more needy. Innovation and entrepreneur growth, however, is supported by shifting income to the wealthy as long as tax rates are relatively high. The wealthy will invest profits into business ventures rather than pay the tax and hold the funds in their bank...doing little for the economy.
The reason Trump is successful is he is able to let things like this slide right off his back. He didn't exactly spend a ton of time on this. He let Paul Ryan take his shot at it. Paul Ryan's plan did not win the day. That's progress. Trump is playing his cards masterfully and none of you can see it. Later on when Obamacare continues to fail the democrats and republicans will come to a consensus on health care. This coming week the NSA will release evidence that the Obama administration had surveillance of Trump. Trump is holding out the evidence to make the FBI director look like a fool. He will then be fired and replaced and the operatives for Obama will be broken and scattered in a thousand pieces. Why do you think Nunes either waited or didnt see the evidence he saw until right after the directors comments? There is a lot more coming. The gloating I hear on this forum is earily familiar to before November 8th. Will you never learn?

Trump knew this would fail! Kushner took a ski trip. This was a non starter. Even Breitbart and drudge covered this bill poorly. We have Steve Bannon quoted as saying that the bill was basically written by the insurance companies and not the plan we want. All part of the plan. This is a victory for the left and the right.
How do you build consensus for the right plan? You let the current plan (Ryancare and Obamacare) fail, humbling the parties involved and bringing them to the table. You have to give them both a fair and honest chance to succeed though. That's exactly what DJT is doing. Giving both plans a chance to succeed. They won't though. Originally Posted by Fishy2

Gee, little tiny hands man, the NSA has said nothing of Obama spying on Trunp...you truly are a gullible little scared old man aren't you? Not to mention, shit fucking stupid.
Who do you think will pay for that increase, genius? Not Mexico, it would be us, the consumer. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Hey thanks for the compliment.

Take a commodity, let's say oil! It has set price on the world markets. Now whatever that price is, that's what we will pay for Mexican oil. Then place the tax on that amount. They can't sell to anyone else any cheaper due to transportation costs.

Or, just set a security fee for every foreign national originating from Mexico. It's not like they're going stop coming.

For all of you that believe in open boarders, I suggest you sponsor a foreigner let them stay with you until the get on their feet. Just leave your doors unlocked and put a sign in your front lawn. I'd be cool with that.

Good luck and god bless.
[QUOTE=DFWClubgoer;1059338469]

For all of you that believe in open boarders, I suggest you sponsor a foreigner let them stay with you until the get on their feet. Just leave your doors unlocked and put a sign in your front lawn. I'd be cool with that.

Hello DFW. What does DFW stand for? It cant be Dallas Fort Worth, unless your blind or don't get out much. Let me just mention 3 occupations, construction, hospitality & lawncare/landscaping. In DFW who do you think fills the majority of these available jobs? Also all 3 have shortages of workers.

Did you know that more Mexicans are leaving the USA than are coming? Haven't got the numbers on Central America yet. Did you know Obama deported more Mexicans than any living president? Did you know Obama focused on deporting, prosecuting, etc ; the criminal illegal immigrants?

The rich big business are the main reason they are here to begin with. Donald Trump has been importing foreign labor his entire career. Hes doing it now, as we speak. The last 8 trips he has taken, he spent at one of his own resorts. Do you really think there was no illegal workers at any of these places?

News flash DFW, Donald Trump hires foreign labor. Donald Trump does business in over 25 countries. Donald Trump makes 90% of his products, in foreign countries

Trump and his defenders are hypocrites. Please take down your American Flags until further notice
Gee, little tiny hands man, the NSA has said nothing of Obama spying on Trunp...you truly are a gullible little scared old man aren't you? Not to mention, shit fucking stupid. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
It's only monday Stupid. We will see.
Why is he signing executive orders to wipe out all Climate change orders? Why would u do that? We are kind of in a bind here.

Cause of "Jobs" and business? Over heating up the planet? He's Shallow as shit.

Why don't republicans care for the planet? If thy do, what are they doing about it?

Impeach this bastard.
Why is he signing executive orders to wipe out all Climate change orders? Why would u do that? We are kind of in a bind here.

Cause of "Jobs" and business? Over heating up the planet? He's Shallow as shit.

Why don't republicans care for the planet? If thy do, what are they doing about it?

Impeach this bastard. Originally Posted by slims099
Trump is an out of control idiot. He will continue to run this country in the ground as long as they people supporting him, continue to defend him. Hitler killed 6 million people and there were alot of Germans who "pretended" they had no idea. I know Trump hasnt killed 6 million people, yet. They ended up having the Nuremberg trials.

Trump is one man. His followers are millions.Trump supporters remind me of Hitler supporters
Cutting social programs to pay for that Great Wall of Trump. That's nice. Looks like Mexico will not be paying for it. Who will? The downtrodden US citizens will be.
Mexicans will actually be making money off it by charging immigrants from South America to travel through the tunnels they dig under it.
Cutting social programs to pay for that Great Wall of Trump. That's nice. Looks like Mexico will not be paying for it. Who will? The downtrodden US citizens will be.
Mexicans will actually be making money off it by charging immigrants from South America to travel through the tunnels they dig under it. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
It will be like the Berlin Wall. It will become a symbol of Oppression. It will get vandalized and eventually torn down. I can see a lot of problems. Mexico is going to pay for it, Just another Lie from the Czar Trump to his blind faithful followers
There already is a barrier along the southern border. In some places there is a wall, in others fences, in other barbed wire. The border wall is just a hook to say that he was going to put american interests first. The wall is already there and yes Obama did deport the most illegals of any other president. He just didn't advertise it and make it into a campaign message
Obama is chill. Trump is a twit.