Young girls with LOW prices?

You're. Goddamn. 2 reviews, that's right. That's one less than you have all year, since we're keeping count.

Rude? Like trying to get all the whoores banded together to jack up the prices? Jesus Christ, you're a real head case. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Your a real nut case, you have a million n 1 handles. Why do you keep changing it every week? Be yourself for once....go get some ass and stop being one
Sagitarius, I like your comment about "stir the pot a lot"

It really fits. That is a good nickname for Baby Dallas.

Baby Stirthepotalot

Full menu + youth + skills+beauty, brains and attitude = priceless GFE

Robynn at 3-400
Brit at 3-500

I am glad Stirthepotalot is able to command $300 for looks alone. She is lucky those 2 are gone. They were well worth it.

With regards to the original post. New young providers usually need to charge lower until they get established with good reviews and repeat clients. As they become a hot commodity, prices are.raised. self esteem and confidence need to be.developed and skills learned before a provider is sure high prices will not scare off customers. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Get off brits clit and get a life.
Keep stirring, baby.

Congratulations on starting such a wildly popular threAD. Longest, wildest thread we have had in years. You should be proud, Baby Pot Stirrer.

Keep stirring, baby.

Congratulations on starting such a wildly popular threAD. Longest, wildest thread we have had in years. You should be proud, Baby Pot Stirrer.

Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Well, there's something to be said for keeping things lively... Or should I say, "rocking the boat?"
Keep stirring, baby.

Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Whatever it Keeps the board Intresting since its been dry around here. Glad to see everyone participating and being nice to each other how refreshing! Lol
  • Sandy
  • 10-29-2015, 12:24 AM
I think you all bickering should just download this new App: Peeple App
You all can just rate each other and work it out there~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Twh41hUpzU
I think you all bickering should just download this new App: Peeple App
You all can just rate each other and work it out there~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Twh41hUpzU Originally Posted by Miss Ivory

Is this a scam?
  • Sandy
  • 10-29-2015, 12:29 AM
Is this a scam? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Believe it or not BabyDallass it is a true App.
And if you liked the sexy blowjob guy talking about it here he is again~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLQXQkZ1py4
Is this a scam? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
It's was on GMA it's real sadly.....

it's a app to rate human beings kinda like twitter i think but you can slam real people if you choose too.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/pee...ry?id=34175167
An app to show me how to suck a dick?
Goodnight my loves, I'll check this in the morning and see who is the shit talker starter on the day...�❤️⭐️✌️
Okay,, everyone having fun? Listen, I won't take up much of your time but there is a point or two I should cover real quick,,,, um,, I'm not exactly sure what a shit-ton relates to as far as an actual number,,, but, that is the closest adjective I can come up with to describe how many rtm's that have come in about this thread and it's posts. Well if you haven't noticed we (staff) haven't intruded much in here because we simply checked the person who reported the post in this thread, and if they were guilty of doing what they were rtm'ing about, well, they were throwing stones from their glass house at another. So we have been rather lenient about some things, but, that will stop if anyone breaks a nuclear rule, especially outing. So everyone be careful about what information you share because I would hate to see all of this fun come to a screeching halt for anyone.
I read a few pages back that someone had stated that these sort of threads are good for the board, and I agree, it really offers everyone a glimpse at what sort of person some of these handles are, if that matters to anyone.
Now, lets watch the name calling and for God's sake someone make a pertinent point about whatever this thread was about once.....
An app to show me how to suck a dick? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Yeah, how to REALLY suck a dick. Not this CBJ bullshit.
Baby Dallas was pontificating on why younger girls don't charge more, her reasoning following that old, hard up fools will pay whatever to get next to some young, tight strange. What she fails to recognize is the point of diminishing return. She has also spoken earlier about being a madam, so perhaps this is a siren call to all the young whooores out there, letting them know who will be there for them financially, etc. Prices that tend to reach the stratosphere, slowly come back down to earth over time, as girls realize their business is slowing down.
Baby Dallas was pontificating on why younger girls don't charge more, her reasoning following that old, hard up fools will pay whatever to get next to some young, tight strange. What she fails to recognize is the point of diminishing return. She has also spoken earlier about being a madam, so perhaps this is a siren call to all the young whooores out there, letting them know who will be there for them financially, etc. Prices that tend to reach the stratosphere, slowly come back down to earth over time, as girls realize their business is slowing down. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Business slow where??? For you??? Listen cock head shut up nobody likes you on here. Lol a madam? Yea it's MISS madam to you little shit. Your a fucked up person who serves no life or purpose here. Why are you even here?