Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

My first post in this forum! I hope you enjoy.Attachment 407108
Wow all of you ladies are beautiful. Goddeses in the flesh!
Santana that gold gown pic is HAWT!!
Thanks Doll!
Sunkiss skin tone, 5'1, 126lbs, playful sexy ebony....
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1427471333029.jpg (26.9 KB, 695 views) File Type: jpg IMG_20150327_110225.jpg (81.1 KB, 697 views)
Sunkiss skin tone, 5'1, 126lbs, playful sexy ebony.... Originally Posted by LyricaLuxx
Oh my!! Yes you are!!.
Attachment 404623

Attachment 404624

Attachment 404625

I just hope this wont upset her but she the best i've had so far Originally Posted by Bigmack

Wow bigmack, you have photos of me that even i haven't seen in years! I know 1 of these is from 2010. You must have these saved in a folder somewhere because I'm sure they're nowhere on the net any more. I guess it's true, once it's online it's forever. Glad I'm authentic and have stayed true to my chocolate curve goddess roots. No silicone, no fillers, no addictives just 100% homegrown curves.

FER- you know i will always welcome you back with warm arms! Bring me thise wonderful lips.

BSB - love your new photos! You look outstanding!
I keep returning to this thread to be reminded of how my chocolate/caramel addiction in the hobby is so justified... you ladies are incredible!
Miss Karma Kash Is Stacked!!! LoL
Have a great weekend, everyone! Originally Posted by briannascott

Very nice new photos, Bri...!
Very nice BSB!

Adding a little bit more of brown sugar to this:

(New photos from Derotica - Wonderful photographer!)

Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Enjoy this new pic
Hello friends!

I took some new photos and figured this would be the perfect place to share. I hope you enjoy!

Also, I updated my website and changed the name. You can now find me at www.yourprivategirlfriend.com