NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Looks like it's open season on BT!
Texans finally sign a free agent. Jerrell Powe 6'2" 330# NT from KC. He played in one game last year.
Teddy Bridgetitty is not a #1 overall pick. None of these guys are, JFF is the closest to being a #1 pick. With Long Dong Rick Smith at the helm we are fucked. Cleveland will take Manziel if he is available with the #4 pick.

The OL rookies of last year could be intriguing, Brennan Williams has cronic knee issues however so I don't think he is a long term solution. The Queesenberry guy did look good in the preseason last year but I can't remember his injury. Queesie was a 5th or 6th round pick so I don't know if he will dominate anybody but he did look as tho he could be decent.

Where is BT? Still holed up somewhere like the gimp in Pulp Fiction waiting for Dopey to let him out so he can toss Dopey's salad? I know the battle of rags was over long ago BT as your limp dick efforts could not compete with my Nuclear rags about you being a jizz stain that the best part of you ran down your momma's leg after your 3 pump chump of a dad dropped his tiny squirt of goo that made you. Just keep licking until you get Dopey to uncross his eyes so we can trade his sorry ass for a bag of jockstraps to avoid his cap hit. Originally Posted by Daddio
Just saw a report that the Texans are looking to trade Schuab and the Browns are interested...

Makes sense, the Browns are dumb asses
Powe was a pretty damn good signing.

Couple of teams just think Schaub last year was a fluke. God bless 'em that they feel that way/
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
JFF is the closest to being a #1 pick. Originally Posted by Daddio
If 'Sugar' Daddio is now willing to consider using "a #1 pick" on JFF, the "cock" must have passed the measurement test. <-----'Sugar' Daddio
Texans finally sign a free agent. Jerrell Powe 6'2" 330# NT from KC. He played in one game last year. Originally Posted by boardman
I wonder if this guy scored negative on his Wonderlich. He even went back to high school. Of course he would have graduated summa cum laude at UH.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerrell_Powe

Entering Ole Miss with a lot of hype, Powe was deemed a "potential freshman star" by some in the media.[2] However, he had not completed the necessary 14 core courses in high school, and therefore was denied freshman eligibility. He spent a year at a prep school in Virginia, Hargrave Military Academy—where he was classmates with Vidal Hazelton, Keiland Williams, and fellow Ole Miss recruit John Jerry—, taking correspondence courses, but was again denied eligibility. The NCAA said at the time that Powe could either return to high school or go to a junior college.[3][4]
Powe returned to Waynesboro to retake courses, attended Penn Foster Career School, a prep school in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and took correspondence courses in 2006. He returned to Ole Miss for the 2007 season, as the NCAA allowed him to practice for 14 days while it sorted out his status in August 2007, then again denied his quest to play for the Rebels.[5] Powe attended Ole Miss in 2007–08 on financial aid but could not practice or participate.
  • Satin
  • 03-19-2014, 07:45 AM
Well I'm excited now....it looks like our odds of making it to the Superbowl just went up dramatically. Way to go Rick!!!!
Some old shit every year
Blake Bortles aced his pro day today in a big way. Everyone raving about his performance. Next up Johnny Football.
The talking heads at espn said Bortles looked great today. Particularly compared to teddy bridgefarter who layed an egg during his pro day extravaganza.

BT, your rags or attempts of rags just make me and other posters yawn. Like the General would say, "Pathetic"!!

Isn't the WoderLick test what Dopey is making BT do to him while they are holed up somewhere? BT tosses Dopey's salad and then "Wonders" what dopey had to eat last. That's the BT version of the WonderLick!!!
Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
BT, your rags or attempts of rags just make me and other posters yawn. Originally Posted by Daddio
Your "yawn" will make it that much more easier for JFF to administer to his ATF "Sugar" Daddio the Take A Lick Test.

I bet "Sugar" Daddio is glad that he gave JFF a passing grade on the Measurement Test?

JFF-----> <-----"Sugar" Daddio

In case you missed it, please pay close attention to "Sugar" Daddio's exact quote which can be found below.

Have they measured his cock yet? Originally Posted by Daddio
  • Satin
  • 03-19-2014, 09:10 PM
Yeah, it looks like we have a lot to look forward to at "NRG Stadium" this year......
  • Satin
  • 03-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Texans bring in 31 year old Ryan Fitzpatrick to work out.....
Ryan Fitzpatrick??? Yawn, although it is an improvement over Dopey. So much for Obrien liking big QB's. This offseason sucks, but the season to come could suck even worse!!