The News in Political cartoons.

Are we back to hating cops, again?

Don't they get paid like shit? Some dude told me he used to be a sheriff, and supposedly he was making like 12 dollars an hour.
Are we back to hating cops, again?

Don't they get paid like shit? Some dude told me he used to be a sheriff, and supposedly he was making like 12 dollars an hour.
Not hating cops. Pointing out the difference between the BLM riots and the Trump insurrection.

Again, members of the right equivocate all day long, but never seek perspective or context.

It’s not like the US voters out their knee on Trump’s next for 8 minutes. But he sure squealed like they did.

Not hating cops. Pointing out the difference between the BLM riots and the Trump insurrection.

Again, members of the right equivocate all day long, but never seek perspective or context.

It’s not like the US voters out their knee on Trump’s next for 8 minutes. But he sure squealed like they did.

Those protesters were setting fire to the St. John's Church.

I don't understand how you can claim to support some riots but not others and not appear hypocritical.

I don't understand how you can claim to support some riots but not others and not appear hypocritical.

I don't understand how you can claim to support some riots but not others and not appear hypocritical. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
When Trump took the Bible for a walk?

Bullshit.