How are we going to pay for all this shit?

But its going the wrong way now Hmm
I agree. Remember what Biden and Psaki said. This won’t cost anything. If that’s not a lie what is. Originally Posted by Tiny

Yeah, but it's the party that is apparently allowed to lie because "they are the good guys and the ends justify the means". I finally brow beat my Democrat friend, after failing to admit that he didn't care if the Democrats lied and cheated to get rid of Trump, to admit he didn't care.

I thanked him ( finally ) for his honesty and reminded him of his hypocrisy. "I don't care as long as Trump lost", he said.

And he tells me that he thinks Biden and the Democrats are doing just fine. No matter what topic I bring up, the only thing on his mind is Jan. 6th which apparently means no Republican is a viable candidate for any office. Every Republican is Trump according to him and apparently many on this board. He spits out CNN talking points as if he gets a copy of the days talking points.

He tells me that if the Republicans take back power, he will leave the country. What is it about Democrats who seem to have their bags packed and ready to go if things don't work out the way they want. Of course he won't leave, I know that and he knows that but he wants me to understand just how much he hates Republicans and WILL cut off his nose to spite his face, gladly apparently.
the man sounds completely detached from reality

and lives, not by thought, but by the bile of his digestion
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
OCTOBER 29, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

INFLATION NATION!

###

https://t.me/georgenews | @GEORGENEWS
Hmmm

Over the 12 quarters Trump has been President only four of them have had GDP growth over 3% and six of the quarter’s growth was 2.3% or lower. And for the past three quarters GDP growth has been 2.0%, 2.1% and 2.1%, respectively. This is a far cry from Trump’s claim that the economy could growth 4%, 5% or maybe even 6% when he was President. It Originally Posted by WTF

how exactly does this prove your claim that corp tax revenue is up solely due to stimulus handouts?
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2021, 03:50 PM
how exactly does this prove your claim that corp tax revenue is up solely due to stimulus handouts? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ot prove your stench to be bullshit.

Do you really need proof?

Do you not think injecting Trillions into the economy would not boot tax revenue? I mean wtf...have you lost all grasp of reality?

Have you not checked your stock portfolio?
Ot prove your stench to be bullshit.

Do you really need proof?

Do you not think injecting Trillions into the economy would not boot tax revenue? I mean wtf...have you lost all grasp of reality?

Have you not checked your stock portfolio? Originally Posted by WTF

so you can't prove your claim. got it.
so you can't prove your claim. got it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

More money in circulation generates taxes when spending.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Except
Except Originally Posted by winn dixie

That same money came from taxpayers.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

more fake fiat money in circulation creates inflation

Biden Has an Inflation Problem

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bid...es-11628717602

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bid...es-11628717602 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
... Now, now, mate... Biden and America got PLENTY
of money! $$$$$$

Sleepy Joe was about to give ME
almost HALF A MILLION for reparations.

He's gonna give the money to illegal aliens
- A MILLION to each family.

... Keep paying taxes!
The illegals need the money. $$$$

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2021, 09:55 AM
I don't have to eat a turd to know it taste like shit.

But if you're hungry for a taste, open wide
  • WTF
  • 10-30-2021, 09:59 AM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joe-bid...es-11628717602 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Which creates more tax revenue Einstein.

Especially in the hands of the middle class and poor who spend it on goods instead of stock like those of us better off

Pent up demand + stupid stimulus checks = record tax revenues. Not the Trump tax cuts

if you say so