The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

very sexy. that is the perfect body a guy likes to feel against him Originally Posted by joesmo888
Thank you Joe! ;-)
While I'm not new to this threAD, I still thought an update might be in order. ;-) Originally Posted by VegasJen
Just wow Jen!! 😳
Curvy definitely doesn't mean BBW but everyone has their own definition. I would say I'm curvy petite not bbw but I have been categorized as "small BBW" ������ Originally Posted by KarmaKnows69
Good point.Good marketing pictures professionals.Come check out Indianapolis Speedway In Indiana!
Good point.Good marketing pictures professionals.Come check out Indianapolis Speedway In Indiana! Originally Posted by Fancylady
You are my kind of "fast woman with dangerous curves" fancylady. I wish I was in Indy or you were in ATL right now so I could take a test drive!
Just wow Jen!! 😳 Originally Posted by rjones191
Welcome to the wonderful world of eccie... 😙
Welcome to the wonderful world of eccie... �� Originally Posted by VegasJen
Welcome to Eccie!Hotties ready for pay to play.Come check out Indy 500!
*Peeks in* "Did someone say "curvy'?"

Oh hello sirs, have we met?

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=222776
Hope your pic thread takes off better than mine...lol here ya goAttachment 648661
*Peeks in* "Did someone say "curvy'?"

Oh hello sirs, have we met?

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=222776 Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I really like that tagline! What's the real estate situation in Fingerbang Pines? I'd love to live in your town, and you can be sure of my vote when next you come up for re-election.

"Vote Miss Valentina! A vote for Miss Valentina is a vote for prosperity, progress, and a dynamite pair of legs that go all the way from the floor to paradise!"
Hope your pic thread takes off better than mine...lol here ya goAttachment 648661 Originally Posted by Majichands
i've thought you were sexy for years on here. too bad you are so far away
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-17-2017, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Kendall4U
OMG.! K4U....you do not play fair.

By the way.......thanks.

Damn.....now I'm all horny.

Originally Posted by Kendall4U
No kidding! So not fair! I'm too far away. Damn Kendall, you look so beautiful. Wow!