Trump legal going ons

Actually you are correct.... anyone with a brain knows Crooked Joe will pardon his entire family before he gets kicked out of the WH Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
HOly SHIT...actually

the dumb ass would and even right before the

demons 2 month long election "carnevale" and thats if we are not in world war 3 by then

They are already driving minority voters towards President Trump by trying to jail him for nothing ,

and now they are going to let junior off for privlege

they need to get them ballotts ready to drop off at all the hotels in NYC that are housing their new illegal voters
  • clmc
  • 06-09-2024, 03:00 PM
  • clmc
  • 06-09-2024, 03:02 PM
incorrect
I only told you what Biden said. But somehow all of you know he will do the opposite. You make no sense. You just hope this happens so you can say he is just as bad as Trump. You want to be able to call him a liar. But you support the biggest liar since Nixon.
Actually you are correct.... anyone with a brain knows Crooked Joe will pardon his entire family before he gets kicked out of the WH Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
HOly SHIT...actually

the dumb ass would and even right before the

demons 2 month long election "carnevale" and thats if we are not in world war 3 by then

They are already driving minority voters towards President Trump by trying to jail him for nothing ,

and now they are going to let junior off for privlege

they need to get them ballotts ready to drop off at all the hotels in NYC that are housing their new illegal voters Originally Posted by JONBALLS

You both are far more intelligent than this. You know that Biden will never pardon his kid. It’s not politically expedient.

JB……you are partially correct that some minorities are switching from Blue to Red…..but that is more a reaction of disliking left leaning policy.

elg……
win or lost, Nov 6th the kid gets a pardon then ????
You know that Biden will never pardon his kid.
Originally Posted by elghund
You seem too smart to actually believe that

It’s not politically expedient.
Originally Posted by elghund
If he loses it won't matter politically....
Ditto if he somehow wins
You seem too smart to actually believe that

If he loses it won't matter politically....
Ditto if he somehow wins Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Biden won’t do it. Then, he and the Dems could no longer claim to be on the “high road”, and they want the contrast to what they believe Trump would do in a similar situation.

Personally, if I had a kids like Biden or Trump, I’d tell them to save the quarter before calling me for legal help……

elg……
  • clmc
  • 06-10-2024, 04:21 PM
Donald Trump completes his interview with New York probation office, a required step before sentencing, AP source says.

NEW YORK (AP)Donald Trump 's mandatory presentencing interview Monday ended after less than a half-hour of routine and uneventful questions and answers, a person familiar with the matter told the Associated Press. The person was not authorized to speak publicly and did so on condition of anonymity.
The former president was quizzed by a New York City probation officer for a report that will be compiled and presented to trial judge Juan M. Merchan prior to Trump's July 11 sentencing in his hush money criminal case.
Merchan can use the report to help decide Trump's punishment following his May 30 felony conviction for falsifying business records to cover up a potential sex scandal. The judge has discretion to impose a wide range of punishments, ranging from probation and community service to up to four years in prison.

Soooooo much winning.....

• clmc
  • 06-10-2024, 10:39 PM
Causing poor Don to act sound and talk even more unhinged at his rallies, as he explains to his cult why he prefers electrocution to sharks!

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJM0smSGbs
Biden won’t do it. Then, he and the Dems could no longer claim to be on the “high road”, and they want the contrast to what they believe Trump would do in a similar situation.

Personally, if I had a kids like Biden or Trump, I’d tell them to save the quarter before calling me for legal help……

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
said he wouldnt pardon

said nothing about commute
  • clmc
  • 06-11-2024, 09:04 PM
Amazing how he talks like many maga manics here post.
Must be that new language Roo was puzzled by....LOL

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3N6Iqp8QIk
Amazing how he talks like many maga manics here post.
Must be that new language Roo was puzzled by....LOL

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3N6Iqp8QIk Originally Posted by clmc
that will get watched less than

cocos last message sitting

in plastic mans inbox
  • clmc
  • 06-11-2024, 09:57 PM
Convicted Felons can't get Liquor Licenses in Jersey....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWOEIIhXGdY