FlynnFlammed

And for your narrative to be true you'll have to convince a jury that monkeys fly... Originally Posted by WTF
Saw hildebeest using Air Force One to campaign -- pro-simian apes were indeed flying! Flynn will be exonerated.

As United States Exonerations Rise, Role of Guilty Pleas in Generating Wrongful Convictions Scrutinized

(Source)
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Saw hildebeest using Air Force One to campaign -- pro-simian apes were indeed flying! Flynn will be exonerated.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Trump is the one known as the Orange Orangutan

As United States Exonerations Rise, Role of Guilty Pleas in Generating Wrongful Convictions Scrutinized

(Source)

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you saying Mike Flynn is a raving lunatic? You might have a point there!
This from your link:

In 1992, Glenn Tinney was already serving a 4 to 15-year prison sentence for an unrelated crime when he was questioned by investigators about the murder and robbery of a Mansfield, Ohio, businessman. Initially, Tinney denied any involvement. But, suffering from paranoid schizophrenia along with not having taken his medication prior to the interrogation, and facing the possibility of capital punishment, he ultimately pleaded guilty. By admitting to the charges, “prosecutors agreed to drop the death penalty,” reports
  • Tiny
  • 02-04-2019, 09:04 AM
Good article IB, thanks for linking that. The problem is more widespread than the numbers would indicate. There are a lot of innocent people who plead guilty who we'll never find out about.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Good article IB, thanks for linking that. The problem is more widespread than the numbers would indicate. There are a lot of innocent people who plead guilty who we'll never find out about. Originally Posted by Tiny
But it has absolutely nothing to do with Mike Flynn.

The criminal justice system is a bear once they get their paws on you but Mike Flynn is all self inflicted.
Trump is the one known as the Orange Orangutan

Are you saying Mike Flynn is a raving lunatic? You might have a point there!
This from your link:

In 1992, Glenn Tinney was already serving a 4 to 15-year prison sentence for an unrelated crime when he was questioned by investigators about the murder and robbery of a Mansfield, Ohio, businessman. Initially, Tinney denied any involvement. But, suffering from paranoid schizophrenia along with not having taken his medication prior to the interrogation, and facing the possibility of capital punishment, he ultimately pleaded guilty. By admitting to the charges, “prosecutors agreed to drop the death penalty,” reports
Originally Posted by WTF

Extorted confessions are washed away by the legal system once it's revealed the government acted in bad faith to extort said confession. Flynn will be exonerated. Your notion that that can never happen is wrong.
Extorted confessions are washed away by the legal system once it's revealed the government acted in bad faith to extort said confession. Flynn will be exonerated. Your notion that that can never happen is wrong. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I applaud you IB. I didn't realize you were such a champion of judicial fairness. I suspect that men like you will greatly contribute to the reduction of our prison population. I suspect a great many of people in prison today suffered far worse treatment than General Flynn did. Should we reopen any cases of men who feel that the prosecutors convicted them with "fruit of the poisonous tree"?
I applaud you IB. I didn't realize you were such a champion of judicial fairness. I suspect that men like you will greatly contribute to the reduction of our prison population. I suspect a great many of people in prison today suffered far worse treatment than General Flynn did. Should we reopen any cases of men who feel that the prosecutors convicted them with "fruit of the poisonous tree"? Originally Posted by themystic
Don't you imagine for one moment that anyone buys you moral equivalency bullshit. Nevertheless, American jurisprudence will right itself and Flynn will be exonerated.
Don't you imagine for one moment that anyone buys you moral equivalency bullshit. Nevertheless, American jurisprudence will right itself and Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you truly are a humanitarian IB. Can I nominate you for the Nobel Prize?. Obama got one. MILK award?
you truly are a humanitarian IB. Can I nominate you for the Nobel Prize?. Obama got one. MILK award? Originally Posted by themystic
You are as phony as a three dollar bill ... just like the investigation against Trump. Flynn will be exonerated.
You are as phony as a three dollar bill ... just like the investigation against Trump. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
why would you say such a thing IB. Im applauding your defense of the innocent. I was hoping it would trickle down to all people not just conservatives
why would you say such a thing IB. Im applauding your defense of the innocent. I was hoping it would trickle down to all people not just conservatives Originally Posted by themystic
and if Obama has a Nobel prize I think you should as well. You are just as smart as Obama in my opinion. You have a lot in common in your humanitarian ways
why would you say such a thing IB. Im applauding your defense of the innocent. I was hoping it would trickle down to all people not just conservatives Originally Posted by themystic
Your insincerity is noted. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 07:59 AM
Your insincerity is noted. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn will never be exonerated.

He has already admitted to lying to the FBI.

He answered that he was not tricked and that he knew better.

He probably will be pardoned by the Liar in Chief.
Flynn will never be exonerated.

He has already admitted to lying to the FBI.

He answered that he was not tricked and that he knew better.

He probably will be pardoned by the Liar in Chief.
Originally Posted by WTF
A coerced confession by a corrupt government. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 08:25 AM
A coerced confession by a corrupt government. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

How did the government make Flynn lie?

Why did Donald Trump fire Mike Flynn?