Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

• CJ7
  • 11-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Yes...

Originally Posted by LexusLover
the jet jockey driving that bird has health insurance that wont be canceled
the jet jockey driving that bird has health insurance that wont be canceled Originally Posted by CJ7
at least not until he/she is.
the jet jockey driving that bird has health insurance that wont be canceled Originally Posted by CJ7
Just another day in the hood.

Do those new, NON-Junk Obamacare policies cover medical marijuana, breast augmentation, liposurgery, botox injections and sexual re-assignment? Or just rose colored glasses?
  • WTF
  • 11-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Do those new, NON-Junk Obamacare policies cover medical marijuana, breast augmentation, liposurgery, botox injections and sexual re-assignment? Or just rose colored glasses? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why you thinking about signing up for a sex change?
Why you thinking about signing up for a sex change? Originally Posted by WTF
sure seems like it.

don't know if he's ever had a GURRRL!
Got a great BCBS plan similar to the one I had for less than half the cost. Thank you, Mr. Obama.
Were you in the high risk pool or had a pre-existing condition? Have the deducts and co-pays risen?

For "private" insurance, I'm not hearing anyone's cost go down who don't meet some of those factors.
Why you thinking about signing up for a sex change? Originally Posted by WTF
No but be careful WTF. If its covered under Obamacare some website doesn't fool you into signing up for it.
Got a great BCBS plan similar to the one I had for less than half the cost. Thank you, Mr. Obama. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Great BCBS? No such thing. You now pay half as much for a plan worth nothing. If you make a claim they'll deny it and work half as hard to blame somebody else.
Were you in the high risk pool or had a pre-existing condition? Have the deducts and co-pays risen?

For "private" insurance, I'm not hearing anyone's cost go down who don't meet some of those factors. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I was in the risk pool, administered by BCBS. I got a plan with the same deductibles. The co pays lowered $5. The max out of pocket is lower. No lifetime maximum.

Great BCBS? No such thing. You now pay half as much for a plan worth nothing. If you make a claim they'll deny it and work half as hard to blame somebody else. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Having been with every major carrier and a few small ones, I can tell you that BCBS and Untied Healthcare were the only ones that paid every claim.

Sorry, haters. I was exactly the guy this bill was aimed to help out that is above the poverty level. Prior to this, I could not move to some of the states I wanted because the states I was thinking of relocating to did not have a risk pool.

Have a nice day.

For "private" insurance, I'm not hearing anyone's cost go down who don't meet some of those factors. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I was in the risk pool, administered by BCBS. I got a plan with the same deductibles. The co pays lowered $5. The max out of pocket is lower. No lifetime maximum.

Great BCBS? No such thing. You now pay half as much for a plan worth nothing. If you make a claim they'll deny it and work half as hard to blame somebody else. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Having been with every major carrier and a few small ones, I can tell you that BCBS and Untied Healthcare were the only ones that paid every claim.

Sorry, haters. I was exactly the guy this bill was aimed to help out that is above the poverty level. Prior to this, I could not move to some of the states I wanted because the states I was thinking of relocating to did not have a risk pool.

Have a nice day.
  • CJ7
  • 11-07-2013, 12:12 PM

Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

stand by, a salvo of "you liar" is about to flood the board.
stand by, a salvo of "you liar" is about to flood the board. Originally Posted by CJ7

I don't think he is lying ... I'm sure he believes every word he just posted ....

Don't you believe every word he just posted ... not that he believes it, but that it's all true?

Mr. Obaminable just had a "come to Jesus meeting" with some former ACA supporters.

They are up for re-election ... and they now know and see the "handwriting on the wall" ...

Oh, Quagmire, one "minor" correction ... you posted ....

"I was exactly the guy this bill was aimed to help out that is above the poverty level. Prior to this, I could not move to some of the states I wanted because the states I was thinking of relocating to did not have a risk pool."

The ACA was "aimed" at those who had no insurance coverage ... about 11-15 million non-insureds ... some claim 50 million, but that includes illegal aliens and those who don't want to pay for health insurance ..

.... so since you had insurance you could have kept it if you wanted it .. remember?

And this quote you posted supports the above opinion of mine:

"Having been with every major carrier and a few small ones, I can tell you that BCBS and Untied Healthcare were the only ones that paid every claim."

Now, how much is your supplement check going to be?