Houston Vs. Dallas

I don't put anything hobby related on my cell phone. Not google voice, not my hobby email, not eccie. NOTHING. I don't even use the browser on my cell phone to log into hobby related anything. I have another security method which protects my laptop data in case things go wrong at an incall when I'm traveling.. but in order to keep that secure, I won't be mentioning it here.

I'm all about protecting myself, but if I fuck up and someone gets through who shouldn't.. I'm very serious about protecting those who contact me. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
At least someone gets it. I am kinda blown away how little concern there is for security or privacy of information from folks in this thread. I thought it was just a given and everyone was doing it, but now I realize I am in the minority here.
I just wanted to stop the panic about ip info. It really isnt that helpful unless of course you are on a federal watch list. Then your life could suck. Originally Posted by SmkFetish
This will be partly the subject of my next thread.
At least someone gets it. I am kinda blown away how little concern there is for security or privacy of information from folks in this thread. I thought it was just a given and everyone was doing it, but now I realize I am in the minority here. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Eh.. in the interest of defending others... there is only so much you can do, and particularly if you tour a great deal or do outcalls-- its more dificult to mitigate risk. I have a few other tools in place, but obviously this site gets read by the other side, so I'm not going to make open mention.

I've worked in the tech field, that is why I did the original call out about my IP and what she can and cannot glean from that information. No need to panic over IP's.. but her lack of discretion is concerning.. as is her lack of self awareness.
Cant wait to see it Sistine Chapel.
I think you started off on point. Despite you going after my buddy Brooke the shit was still kinda funny but you veered off track with the IP language. See i could make your whole case for you while at the same time disagree with the approach. It's ok to be confident but recognize even subtle hints of outting is not acceptable anywhere....and if you believe that's not what you did just keep in mind that Perception is Reality.

Houston has a bad reputation of providers outting each other and clients. Clients outting each other and Mods lowkey leaking information to providers. I've been outted myself but luckily I know who all the original offenders were. So the point is dancing around this kind of camp fire with marshmellows is unacceptable. Clean it up. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What she said ^

At least someone gets it. I am kinda blown away how little concern there is for security or privacy of information from folks in this thread. I thought it was just a given and everyone was doing it, but now I realize I am in the minority here. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

She might get it yes! Which my phone is set the same way.. You have said you hit the erase, not same thing..

Your stuff can still be pulled from LE.
but her lack of discretion is concerning.. as is her lack of self awareness. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That is what is most concerning, but it seems to go over everyone's head here. They are only focused on what an IP address is or isn't but not on the crazy behavior she has exhibited.

Well I guess it's just a matter of time before she goes ape shit on one of these guys and does something really insane and then maybe they will begin to understand. They are laughing it off as some kind of battle between "chubby hookers", but they aren't going to be laughing when she really fucks off one of the hobbyists and outs him and whatever information she collects.

And she has made it clear her distaste for hobbyists.
Sweetheart, I don't need your threads to be relevant. Hell, I don't need relevancy on a damned whore board. I think its adorable that being relevant on a whore board is still so important to you, though.

If you truly go to the gym and have "muscle" then you likely weigh even more than I estimated since muscle weighs more than fat. But I am fairly certain the only "gym" you're familiar with is Mr. Jim's Pizza. All the workouts in the world won't make your body tight if you have a shit diet.. abs are made in the kitchen.

The ladies aren't the only ones who have commented on your obvious cellulite. Its not a big deal, thin women get it, too-- its just as genetic as the color of your eyes. It is admirable that you think so highly of yourself that you don't notice it.. but this is a business where we need to be able to embrace the reality of what we look like. I'm noticing the flabby arms and the fat rolls on your back more...

If I want gym inspiration, there are plenty of hot, well toned, well defined women on this site that I can look to. Not some hoodrat with a degree from an online university (because that is the only place that someone with your writing skills could obtain a Masters) whose arms look like they could enable her to take off from the top of the building like Rocky the Squirrel. You hit the gym? Good for you.. now try putting down the Haagen Dazs. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Lmao I'm a vegetarian babe, the diet is pretty clean. I have minimal cellulite, but I'm not gonna act like I don't have any. And I could give a fuck about what you are saying. I haven't even looked at your profile, showcase, or website if you have one. You and your buddy are so pressed about my masters degree from a real university (granted I don't think anything is wrong with an online school, but I was in class a many a night after a full day of work). Most of my typos are because I'm on a phone, and you hoes are not deserving a graduate level empirical research essay. You know what I think? You are both baffled that someone could have 2 advanced degrees by the age of 25, gorgeous, hot, and on top of her hoe game. I know it's hard for you to grasp. But just try your best.
^^^ Did you say something?
Also I don't have time for tit for tat, because I'm not co_signing what you're saying.. I have to get down this road, across town..

Like I said, I've been neutral on both sides no hidden agendas
Lmao I'm a vegetarian babe, the diet is pretty clean. I have minimal cellulite, but I'm not gonna act like I don't have any. And I could give a fuck about what you are saying. I haven't even looked at your profile, showcase, or website if you have one. You and your buddy are so pressed about my masters degree from a real university (granted I don't think anything is wrong with an online school, but I was in class a many a night after a full day of work). Most of my typos are because I'm on a phone, and you hoes are not deserving a graduate level empirical research essay. You know what I think? You are both baffled that someone could have 2 advanced degrees by the age of 25, gorgeous, hot, and on top of her hoe game. I know it's hard for you to grasp. But just try your best. Originally Posted by tiatate
Minimal cellulite stamped concrete!! If you have 2 advanced degrees why are you here with the common folks.. We are sooo graced with your presence What a joke gtfoh.....You outing ho
You know what I think? You are both baffled that someone could have 2 advanced degrees by the age of 25, gorgeous, hot, and on top of her hoe game. Originally Posted by tiatate
The OP can't spell even ho correctly.

(She'll probably blame autocorrect.)
Houston is a great city, but your rate is steep for someone with such a short tenure on the board.

Lots of "legends" that live here and travel here on regular basis with rates equal too or slightly lower then yours.

If keeping your rate high is important to you, I'd say the east coast would be better for you. NY, Boston, DC, ect.

Regardless, good luck! Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

The cost of living in NY, Boston, DC and even Chicago (where I moved to) is significantly higher compared to Texas. If you live in the aforementioned cities, you must command a higher fee in order to cover rent, gas, bread, milk, mortgage and taxes. Hell, even the streetwalkers here in Chicago start off at $100.
I'm curious what additional programs are being run in that the OP feels she can get someones street address from an IP pull from her website. At BEST, the programs used by websites can give a city and a state.. and depending on the internet provider, even those can be off. My personal IP gives me as being in a city 20 miles away from where I actually am.

The ability to actually pull an address is above and beyond the scope of the typical "where in the world" clicker that most webhosts offer.

You know what.. I'll throw a free challenge in. If you look at your logs from yesterday, you should see someone hitting your site from Ohio-- that's me. PM me and tell me where I am. No tricks... I'm moving shortly so I don't care if some random person traces me at this point. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
As a result of the homeland security act, every webstie will record your IP address. There is no other way of concealing that peice of information besides downloading and using a VPN religiously. And even then, that's not 100% in concealing your identity. If you don't want to be discovered, then don't use technology period.

Nonetheless, when a gentleman fills out the contact form on my website (or sends me an email) , his IP address is included. I can research his IP address using a geolocator to see the location of the server that he sent it from. Now, will the location of the server lead to the gentleman's physical ddress? No. But on the other hand, when I lived in Dallas I did do an IP address aon a suspicious email and it took me Dallas Police HQ. Obviously, the email was sent from one of their own servers.

In essense: When you geolocate an IP address, you will only get the location of the ISP.

But, why would anyone keep note of an IP address? It's simple. I've been able to link different harassing email accounts because that had the same IP address. Which, if you've ever wondered how the mods on this site are able to discover multple accounts, it's because they can check the IP address. If they see that two accounts have the same IP address, then its assumed that one person is behind the account.

Lastly, I did file a police report on the individual who was harassing me as some of those emails included death threats and such. When I filed the police reports, I included the IP Address so that LE could further ivestigate. Rest assured, LE can contact an ISP and the ISP will release information about a particular user.

There is no such thing as anonymity on the internet folks.
Also, the aforementioned applies to anyone who uses Google Voice/Burner app. You might think it's anonymous, but it's not. If a comapany is subopenead for any reason, then those companies can release the information of the person who downloaded that particular app.

Again, there is no anonymity on the internet.