In case you haven't noticed, Obama is about to lose Iraq

WMDs have been found and materials are being found and produced as you post.

Enjoy! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Reports I've read say they found old stockpiles of non-functioning material, stuff which might have been WMDs at one time, but not today. And, that they'd likely be unable to create a weapon with them.

What is being produced, LLIdiot? What WMDs? Why didn't Bush's administration find them in Saddam's biggest chemical weapons plant before they began backpedaling on the corpses of dead American soldiers and Iraqi civilians?

You'd think that maybe during the weapons inspections, that the first place they'd look might have been THERE.

You'd think that in ongoing operations in Iraq for a decade they might have found them by looking THERE.

BUT NOOOO.

Bush was right all along, right LLIdiot? The PRESS covered up his administration's findings! Right LLIdiot?

SNICK!
I can't believe that JD and her face chair left any of those things around while they were there.
Boobs on the ground!
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Does that work on the bimbos you try to impress?

You are the one calling him a liar and stated he admitted it.

All I asked for was a link to a quote in which he said "I lied about there being WMDs."

You can't, because he didn't. All you can do is claim he was mistaken, but he wasn't!!!

WMDs have been found and materials are being found and produced as you post.

Enjoy! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He first said there were WMD's in Iraq. He later admitted there were no WMD's in Iraq. Which one was the truth and which one was a lie? I called him a liar after he admitted there were no WMD's. I called him a liar because he lied in one of those instances....are you smart enough to figure out which one ? Are you as smart as a bimbo?
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2014, 07:03 PM
I can't believe that JD and her face chair left any of those things around while they were there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only WMD's JD got close to was some sailors crotch.
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Reports I've read say they found old stockpiles of non-functioning material, stuff which might have been WMDs at one time, but not today. And, that they'd likely be unable to create a weapon with them.

! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LLiar is full of shit. They have found nothing to suggest that Iraq had reconstituted their nuclear program. That was the premise for war....yellow cake. Remember LLiar is full of shit. Unlike GWB LL will never admit to a mistake.
LLiar is full of shit. Originally Posted by WTF

Let's give WTF a hand for that Late Breaking News Story!
Your master will be here soon to "Get your heads right"... LOLing y'all
He first said there were WMD's in Iraq. He later admitted there were no WMD's in Iraq. Originally Posted by WTF
I thought you said he admitted to lying about WMDs in Iraq.

Seems you have lied.

You can't produce a quote where Bush admitted lying about WMDs.

You and BigTitsLiarStalker are twins in the lying department.

Enjoy each other.

And then enjoy impressing your gaggle of bimbos.
LLiar is full of shit. Originally Posted by WTF
Let's give WTF another hand for his Late Breaking News Story!
  • WTF
  • 07-15-2014, 06:44 AM
I thought you said he admitted to lying about WMDs in Iraq.

Seems you have lied.

You can't produce a quote where Bush admitted lying about WMDs.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL...if I were to mistakenly say you were LE , spread it all over the board, in fact that information were to get you kicked off the board.

After finding out you in fact were not LE and I said , "Turns out LL is not LE but he still is an asshole".

Would you call me a liar?

Would you say that I never admitted to lying?

GWB in 2006..."Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t, ..."

LLiar is full of shit. They have found nothing to suggest that Iraq had reconstituted their nuclear program. That was the premise for war....yellow cake. Remember LLiar is full of shit. Unlike GWB LL will never admit to a mistake. Originally Posted by WTF
Bad example:

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq: Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program - a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" - the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment - was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/n.../#.U8UmlvldX84

U.S. Secretly Takes Yellowcake From Iraq

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-secre...ake-from-iraq/
  • WTF
  • 07-15-2014, 08:33 AM
Bad example:

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" - the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment - was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/n.../#.U8UmlvldX84

/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bad Example?

So do you think we had to go to war with Iraq to keep yellowcake from arriving in Iran?

Iraq who had been at war with Iran?

We go to war with Iraq, install a Iran friendly government there...we sure as fuck better take the remnants of Saddam's nuclear program to Canada! Nothing I have ever read has indicated that Saddam reconstituted his nuclear program.

IMHO the example you used is illogical. It actually shows that Bush knew he had fucked up installing who he had. He should have left the Ba'athist Iraqi government in charge minus Saddam.*

* Not a endorsement of the Iraq war.
Bad Example?

So do you think we had to go to war with Iraq to keep yellowcake from arriving in Iran?

Iraq who had been at war with Iran?

We go to war with Iraq, install a Iran friendly government there...we sure as fuck better take the remnants of Saddam's nuclear program to Canada!

IMHO the example you used is illogical. It actually shows that Bush knew he had fucked up installing who he had. He should have left the Ba'athist Iraqi government in charge minus Saddam.*

* Not a endorsement of the Iraq war. Originally Posted by WTF
Saddam already had everything he needed to reconstitute his nuclear program (including the Yellow Cake -- and that is why Joe Wilson's exposé was irrelevant and ignored by the Bush administration -- Saddam had no need to "acquire" Yellow Cake!): 1) Saddam had trained, competent technicians who could reconstitute his stockpile of WMDs. 2) He had the necessary materiel on hand to proceed with such a reconstitution. 3) He had the money to refinance such a reconstitution. 4) He repeatedly stalled and deceived the inspectors. 5) There's no doubt that Saddam intended to reconstitute his WMD program as soon as he could.
Saddam already had everything he needed to reconstitute his nuclear program (including the Yellow Cake -- and that's why Joe Wilson's exposé was irrelevant and ignored by the Bush administration): 1) Saddam had trained, competent technicians who could reconstitute his stockpile of WMDs. 2) He had the necessary materiel on hand to proceed with such a reconstitution. 3) He had the money to refinance such a reconstitution. 4) He repeatedly stalled and deceived the inspectors. 5) There's no doubt that Saddam intended to reconstitute his WMD program as soon as he could. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I will take the following thoughts from the Chief UN Weapons Inspector, Hans Blix over the distorted version found above, provided by a member of the Idiot Family, appropriately named IBIdiot.

From Wiki:

In an interview on BBC 1 on 8 February 2004, Blix accused the US and British governments of dramatizing the threat of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, in order to strengthen the case for the 2003 war against the government of Saddam Hussein. Ultimately, no stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction were ever found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Blix