Some Texans Have Prepared a Petition to Secede from the USA

Blah, blah, blah, . . . More crying from Old-goaT. Crying in a high pussy-bitch whine, Old-goaT. Originally Posted by Old-T
Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
Aww shucks thanks you guys, almost makes my sanity seem worthwhile. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I am very happy you are here to help sanitize this post...

We are allowed to flirt in here aren't we? Or is that the topic of another ranting cartoon from IBHewhomustnitbenamed.
Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I B you are so suave and smooth, it's no wonder you get all the ladies. You just ooze of intelligence and sophistication.
I can only guess what he oozed...
I can only guess what he oozed... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hopefully it's not infectious and taken care of with penicillin.
  • Old-T
  • 11-21-2012, 05:31 AM
Hopefully it's not infectious and taken care of with penicillin. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Unfortunately, what oozes from his fingers onto the keyboard is much harder to inoculate against.

In his own lesser way he and a few others here are like the main character in Umberto Eco's book The Prague Cemetery. An interesting but disturbing read.
  • Old-T
  • 11-21-2012, 05:38 AM
Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, that was quick!

And so insightfully clever and original of you!

Check out posts #414, #444, #454, #458, #463, and now, #466! Do you realize that in a stretch of only NINE posts you managed to defecate the same thing three times? Pretty impressive if you ask me! No wonder you are a legend on here, and in your own mind.

============================== =

IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't.
Oh, that was quick!

And so insightfully clever and original of you!

Check out posts #414, #444, #454, #458, #463, and now, #466! Do you realize that in a stretch of only NINE posts you managed to defecate the same thing three times? Pretty impressive if you ask me! No wonder you are a legend on here, and in your own mind.

============================== =

IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't. Originally Posted by Old-T
Excellent analysis!

Keep up the good work!
I B you are so suave and smooth, it's no wonder you get all the ladies. You just ooze of intelligence and sophistication. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
It's all about the Benjamins, sweety, but you should know that . . . you're the professional.
Blah, blah, blah . . . more pussy-bitch whining from Old-goaT. Originally Posted by Old-T
All you are doing is crying, Old-goaT. Crying in a high pussy-bitch whine, Old-goaT.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah . . . still more pussy-bitch whining from Old-goaT[/I] Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
Assup’s spastic sphincter is oozing-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

It’s crappy time for BigKoTex. BigKoTex is the second biggest repository of shit in this forum! Assup is the biggest!!! Keep sucking that shit up, BigKoTex!!! Assup has dribbled a bunch, but, BigKoTex, you’re dribbling too; so mop up after yourself while you’re at. Originally Posted by bigtex

Assup is a dropping and BigKoTex is a sopping!!! Sop up Assup’s butt-butter, BigKoTex!!!

I see that I B Crying has awoke from his nappy-nap time!

Top o' th' mornin' to you, I B Crying,

Has Mommy fed you the morning bottle yet?
It’s crappy time for BigKoTex. BigKoTex is the second biggest repository of shit in this forum! Assup is the biggest!!! Keep sucking that shit up, BigKoTex!!! Assup has dribbled a bunch, but, BigKoTex, you’re dribbling too; so mop up after yourself while you’re at. [/SIZE] Originally Posted by bigtex

Assup is a dropping and BigKoTex is a sopping!!! Sop up Assup’s butt-butter, BigKoTex!!!

It's all about the Benjamins, sweety, but you should know that . . . you're the professional. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You bet your sweet ass I am! "Proffessionals" like me are the reason you blathering fools stumbled onto this site first place. #NoShameinmyHoeGame