NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

So Don and DED, you boys wanna catch a game with me? Originally Posted by Satin
Hold that thought until I get back in town playa
I believe the Texans will use the first pick to select Clowney and then their top rated QB, perhaps Bridgewater, with their 2nd selection.

I believe the possibility still exists that the Texans may work out a pre-draft deal that would essentially swap the Clowney selection to a team that will in return select KMack, which would involve additional draft choices for the Texans.

The last scenario is my preference!
  • Satin
  • 05-08-2014, 01:03 PM
BT, I know you highly value what "the media" says, so I think you would be interested to know "the media" is reporting the Texans have locked up their first pick and is going to keep it. We both know "the media" is never wrong, right?

This BS is like a soap opera that will never end....

Ok DED, I'm holding you to that playa, now I just gotta work on getting Don out with me again.....
Not quite. It is being reported that the Texans have settled on their #1 and have given up on trying to trade down.
  • Trey
  • 05-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Lot build up for very non climactic ending. Whoever we get you won't see shit from for several months. Still gives us a reason to drink beer (if ya need one).
Ok DED, I'm holding you to that playa, now I just gotta work on getting Don out with me again..... Originally Posted by Satin
Let's do this shit!

I need to have a word with DED about how his boy Antonio Brown Fucked all my fantasy teams a couple years ago, I'm still pissed about it! Lmao
Texans will draft Clowney and line him up next to Watt. Both are headed for Canton.
BT, I know you highly value what "the media" says, so I think you would be interested to know "the media" is reporting the Texans have locked up their first pick and is going to keep it. We both know "the media" is never wrong, right? Originally Posted by Satin
After all of these months, "the media" has finally made their decision about what is best for every NFL team. Stay tuned cuz "the media' is now on the clock!

Damn, "the media" has been busy!

Texans will draft Clowney and line him up next to Watt. Both are headed for Canton. Originally Posted by Prime Time
I could live with that!
Drink every time you hear "on the clock!"
And with the first pick, the Houston Texans have selected Jadeveon Clowney.

Welcome to Htown! Damn, that Texans hat looks good on him!
I didn't tell y'all Rick Smith was my cousin...that's how I knew

I ked, I ked...
As expected
I think it will be Mack as he makes the most sense Originally Posted by BigLouie
And with the first pick, the Houston Texans have selected Jadeveon Clowney. Originally Posted by bigtex
As expected Originally Posted by BigLouie
Huh, I'm having difficulty following BL's bouncing ball.
Texans risk season once again!!! Do they ever learn?

Love NFL draft
At least Jacksonville wiffed. Not only is bortles no johnny football, he aint even as good as bridgewater.