NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 05-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Nice pic D....

What you think about Shazier?
If Bortles slips to 9 And buffalo doesn't trade up for Watkins we trade it to take Bortles.
Jerry wants him some glory hole and JFF.
Nice pic D....

What you think about Shazier? Originally Posted by Satin
We need a fucking CB...but I guess since the top two CB's were off the board they took the best player available on their board

Hell, Shazier is fast enough to play CB
Daddio is in love with bortles size, I saw several of his games and he was nothing special to me, he might work out well, but he could be like their last big guy, remember mr gabbert?
DAYUM....

Jerry Jones must be getting wise in his old age
Heh, Dallas actually did something intelligent for a change.
Dallas takes Zack Martin. Whew, we dodged another bullet.
That would be just crazy if Houston was able to steal JFF too...
The raiders fucked this draft up for us by taking Mack. If he slips to 6 we trade Clowney for him and more picks. Then we have picks to play with and trade up for JFF. Originally Posted by Daddio
It doesn't happen often but I agree with 'Sugar' Daddio. Had KMack made it to the Falcons, there is a good chance that the Texans would have traded Clowney for KMack and additional choices.

Oh well, too late now!
Johnny Football is looking kind of sick right now. I sure hope somebody gets him before the first pick of the 2nd round so the Texans don't step on their dick.
WTF....Ryan Shazier....really????

At least he's fast, ran a 4.38 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
There's been talk up here about him. He's 238 and runs a 4.38! Put him in the middle with Timmons that's pretty good. He's a 3 down backer and versatile enough to cover backs or blitz. He's bigger and faster than Dennard. He was passed over for a reason. Dennard is not that quick. Plus they say his demeanor is like Harrisons. I like the pick.
  • Satin
  • 05-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Any chance JFF will slip to us in the 2nd round with our first pick? Will he slip past Cleveland? They just picked up VY......

Damn, they're not even showing Bridgewater.....WTF?
That would be just crazy if Houston was able to steal JFF too... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yep, stranger things have happened. I can certainly see the Texans making a move to get in front of Cleveland.

Any chance JFF will slip to us in the 2nd round with our first pick? Will he slip past Cleveland? They just picked up VY......

Damn, they're not even showing Bridgewater.....WTF? Originally Posted by Satin
I think you might be right. There should be a QB with a first round grade available for the Texans when they next get on the clock. And just maybe that somebody will be Johnny Football!

What a story that will be!
Johnny still hasn't been picked up. Cowboys even passed him up. Wow. Interesting draft for sure.