Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

I'll ask.
ECG's relative that ECG got the place from is in her early 80s, perhaps she'll be amused.
ECG used to be in my gallery, but I pulled everything there when I resigned as mod.
The rest are actually just visitors, but one has been hanging around. Appears she's thinking civie with one of the local guys she met at a local dance thing. She's been critter sitting when we're at shows. She won't admit the guy helps, but the bottle I know is his fav whiskey has been hit on, and she turns a nice shade of embarrassed red when we make civie dating innuendos. So clearly she'll say no to a pic question.
ECG did give her the lecture on emotional differences between the fantasy and reality worlds a couple months ago. After which a couple of the other gals now tease ECG of being a civie matchmaker.
Well then I'm thinking a Hee haw style news from the corn field at tumbleweed farm. First episode population of ?????????
And for ecgs friend. Set out some bride magazines.
Oh, the magazines on the kitchen table, the living room table, etc was back in early May.
Note that we're not novices at mercilessly teasing friends. And btw, my suggestion of not scaring off the guy was shot down by the gals.
Question for you all. Most years I go to Cooperstown for the hof induction ceremonies. Not really that enthused to go this year. But I love that area.
So?????
Im gonna give 3 choices to help decide where to go.

1. Go ahead to Cooperstown and maybe go to upset territory and stir the pot in person. Snick and whew
2. Go to south Padre and spend a week drinking crown and fuzzy navels.
3. Go to tumbleweed farm and stir the pot. But I would not be taking tswd off ecgs hands. It stays there! Plus I'd bring a cooler full of real bbq from central Texas. 2snicks

Help me decide folks.
Ummm,
tswd has learned how to use ECG's Mossberg Shockwave 590, so...
ECG took out a coyote with that, mentioned in this thread:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2988650

Btw, Central Texas bbq needs to be Memphis or KC style bbq.

But, consider dumpster diving behind Brooks Bbq or Big Al's bbq in Ctown
Ummm,
tswd has learned how to use ECG's Mossberg Shockwave 590, so...
ECG took out a coyote with that, mentioned in this thread:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2988650

Btw, Central Texas bbq needs to be Memphis or KC style bbq.

But, consider dumpster diving behind Brooks Bbq or Big Al's bbq in Ctown Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Any suggestion outta the 3 choices.
Gotta make decision within a week
tswd is snick-er-ing

consider dumpster diving behind Brooks Bbq or Big Al's bbq in Ctown Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Ctown = Cooperstown
Echo spillover from upset
Echo spillover from upset Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Omg. You've brought the upset cooties to this thread. lol

Ctown Cooperstown. Got it.
That place is beautiful. Not a tourist trap cept the ceremony week.