time for some ass!

Victoria Secret's model. Jesus ...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...orange-6269619

Originally Posted by ExNYer

I never understand stuff like this on the internet and this thread of course is full of it. What is the point of posting or even looking at pictures that are airbrushed and fixed up? Do you really think real women look like that. What next are people going to start posting pics of Barbie's ass and drooling?

If I ran a site I would ban anyone whop posted anything airbrushed or doctored. Why would you even look at that, its closer to a drawing then a real women.
I never understand stuff like this on the internet and this thread of course is full of it. What is the point of posting or even looking at pictures that are airbrushed and fixed up? Do you really think real women look like that. What next are people going to start posting pics of Barbie's ass and drooling?

If I ran a site I would ban anyone whop posted anything airbrushed or doctored. Why would you even look at that, its closer to a drawing then a real women. Originally Posted by brianjackson
Uh, that's not airbrushed. It wasn't even taken with a professional camera. It was taken with a cellphone.

Look at the other pictures in the link. They aren't airbrushed either.
Miranda Kerr:

Does this look like a 41 year old ass?

Nice Daisy Dukes
Attached Images File Type: jpg Jeans.jpg (69.0 KB, 296 views)
Originally Posted by slickahhughs
whole package is better image

yummm