Flynn reverses guilty plea!

You're citing the Russian Times, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, like you're stupidly unaware that it's not a state controlled, propaganda outlet for Putin.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm citing the fact with which you can never refute factually, Little Huntard.
Apologists? Listen to the douche-bag giving him a pass for the election.
Show me where my story changed or where I was an apologist. Try to show a real example. Not something you feel is an example.
But as usual, you won't and can't. Pissant bitch.
Pointing out you lying through your teeth isn't being an apologist you lying piece of shit. Do we have to go back to where you lied about what the WaPo said?
Just shut the fuck up. Stop pretending you're not a stupid liar.
Just a lusty liar.

^^^ Gotta love the way the lib-retarded Putin apologists on this board can't even keep their stories straight, even when they think they are WKing for each other and defending Pooty-Poot! Originally Posted by lustylad
Munchie's still struggling to be "relevant" to the discussion?

He reminds me of a sloth in quicksand. "Intellectually" that is!

(Although I'm uncomfortable with using "Intellectually" and Munchie in the same post ... it insults real intellectuals.
Munchie's still struggling to be "relevant" to the discussion?

He reminds me of a sloth in quicksand. "Intellectually" that is!

(Although I'm uncomfortable with using "Intellectually" and Munchie in the same post ... it insults real intellectuals. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The only thing you've provided is proof you're the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect. Proof I confirmed via viable sources.

You agreeing with me isn't a requirement to know what I'm talking about. As a matter of fact, it's a warning flag to recheck my sources.

How would you know what insults intellectuals unless we told you?
I'm citing the fact with which you can never refute factually, Little Huntard. Originally Posted by andymarksman
You're citing Russian propaganda, Andy the Little Nazi. It's self-refuting, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Hildebeast is no favorite of mine but then neither was she of Putin. .

You all seem to forget, trump is President , not Clinton thank God and that is not an endorsement of Trump, he is just as crooked if not worse.
Originally Posted by WTF
No one can forget that Mueller surrounded himself with hildebeest cronies who are falling to the wayside, one-by-one, because they are suffering from credibility problems.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1060614748] You're citing Russian propaganda, Andy the Little Nazi. It's self-refuting, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

No one can forget that Mueller surrounded himself with hildebeest cronies who are falling to the wayside, one-by-one, because they are suffering from credibility problems. [/QUOTE

22 indictments is "falling by the wayside". Hum
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 01:28 PM

No one can forget that Mueller surrounded himself with hildebeest cronies who are falling to the wayside, one-by-one, because they are suffering from credibility problems. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And no Trump lover can remember that Muller is a Republican.
22 indictments is "falling by the wayside". Hum Originally Posted by themystic
Cite one indictment that actually deals with Team Trump colluding with Russia, mistake. Meanwhile, Sally Yates, McCabe, Ohr, Strzok, Page, etc., have all been moved, demoted and/or fired, mistake. Then Comey was fired for thinking he was J. Edgar Hoover reincarnate, and a FISC judge has been recused.

And no Trump lover can remember that Muller is a Republican. Originally Posted by WTF
Party affiliation means nothing in this instance. The Deep State is the Deep State, and it is aligned against Trump. Many of Trump's most ardent enemies are Republicans, because like you yourself have often said, Trump was a Democrat longer than he has been a Republican.
And Whatthefuckdoiknow and mistake can't remember that there have been ZERO connections between Trump and Russia found by the inept Mueller. Although the dimbocrats house of cards is collapsing by the day.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 01:44 PM
And Whatthefuckdoiknow and mistake can't remember that there have been ZERO connections between Trump and Russia found by the inept Mueller. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Are you out of your fucking mind you lying twinkie?

Muller is ex Marine, Trump is ex Draft Dodger.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 01:47 PM
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]

Party affiliation means nothing in this instance. The Deep State is the Deep State, and it is aligned against Trump. Many of Trump's most ardent enemies are Republicans, because like you yourself have often said, Trump was a Democrat longer than he has been a Republican. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well then he has all kind of Democratic support on the Muller investigation as other than you , that is all one hears about the Muller team! " It is full of Democrats "

You do realize that there is a deep state in the DoD. Trump just is not cutting their money as of yet. He starts doing that and he'll be fucked faster than Jimmy Carter! That is where the real deep state is and where all the money is!
Well then he has all kind of Democratic support on the Muller investigation as other than you , that is all one hears about the Muller team! " It is full of hildebeest minions "
Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY to make it a wholly true statement.
Apologists?
Show me where... I was an apologist. Try to show a real example. Not something you feel is an example.
But as usual, you won't and can't. Pissant bitch.
Pointing out you lying through your teeth isn't being an apologist you lying piece of shit. Do we have to go back to where you lied about what the WaPo said?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What a stupid, amnesiac little cunt you are! Go back and look up my posts #283, #331, and #344. And that's just in this thread alone. Where do you get the chutzpah to deny the obvious? Of course you're a fucking Putin apologist! Why else would you come on here and give comfort and cover and plausible deniability to the Russian President when he despatches his "mercenaries" to Syria and allows them to attack our Special Ops???
The lying little Twinkie here is you Whatthefuckdoiknow. None of those indictments have anything to do with the election or campaign. Those Russians are laughing at Mueller as they will never face charges. Mueller is ex-marine? Doesn't matter to me, he still hasn't found one shred of evidence against Trump. Despite your wild fantasies.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 02:08 PM
FTFY to make it a wholly true statement. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Sixth Sense...
Poor Trump...he sees deep state people everywhere!