Signed, sealed, delivered! Who else has a new health insurance policy?

You just can't help yourself can you LLIdiot!

Quagmire's story is virtually identical to mine. The Risk Pool was a money pit and had a shitload of Texans by the short and curlies. But BCBS did cover my claims. (Chit, for what I paid 'em ... )

The new policy I got is much better than the Risk Pool policy I had.

Don't believe anything good anybody says, LLIdiot. We all know that WE'VE BEEN PAYING YOUR BILLS FOR YEARS, Mr. Medicare!
  • CJ7
  • 11-07-2013, 01:48 PM
The ACA was "aimed" at those who had no insurance coverage ... about 11-15 million non-insureds ... some claim 50 million, but that includes illegal aliens and those who don't want to pay for health insurance ..

the ACA was aimed at everyone, including YOU.

ponder that
I posted the facts of my personal case and now I am a liar or delusional?

Yssup, you continue to fight the good fight and I applaud your efforts.

Many here are just hear to argue, regardless. I don't have the time or gumption to waste any more energy on their misery.

-peace-
  • CJ7
  • 11-07-2013, 03:55 PM

Many here are just hear to argue, regardless. I don't have the time or gumption to waste any more energy on their misery.

-peace- Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

told you ... the simpletons are simpletons for a reason.

I, for one, take you at your word. The partisan boot soles, not so much. Glad it worked out in your favor, and I hope you future move suits your needs as you expect.

Peace

I'm believe you are being honest GQ. One last question: did you sign up via healthcare.gov?
what does it fucking matter? You don't HAVE to sign up via healthcare.gov website. I guess that's the part you've obviously overlooked.

the first three weeks were really tough online.

Try signing up today ... Pussy
I still don't get this. But I'm sure you fuckers who don't currently pay for your own health care do...
I still don't get this. But I'm sure you fuckers who don't currently pay for your own health care do... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'll never get it, you were in the high risk pool, for a reason. For you and the other 49,999 people that signed up in the first 45 days, it is a great deal. For those who don't need insurance, or an Obama approved insurance policy, they'll never like it or sign up. And then there are the millions getting kicked off and will have to subsidize your payments, they seem a little pissed about it too.
Go back to the truck stop Muskogee! you're way behind times.

and all we need is another factually challenged TeaWipe...
You'll never get it, you were in the high risk pool, for a reason. For you and the other 49,999 people that signed up in the first 45 days, it is a great deal. For those who don't need insurance, or an Obama approved insurance policy, they'll never like it or sign up. And then there are the millions getting kicked off and will have to subsidize your payments, they seem a little pissed about it too. Originally Posted by nwarounder
You're a hospital whore, plain and simple.

I've got a great deal. You're not paying for me. there are no OBAMA APPROVED insurance policies. Be fucking straight for once.

You continue to lie.

Worse is that there are so many ignorant fucks on this board think the status quo was fucking nirvana.

I'll be covered in full for the next few years. THEN YOU CAN PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE, JUST LIKE WE'RE ALL PAYING FOR LLIDIOT'S!

Lying sack of shit.
You're a hospital whore, plain and simple.

I've got a great deal. You're not paying for me. there are no OBAMA APPROVED insurance policies. Be fucking straight for once.

You continue to lie.

Worse is that there are so many ignorant fucks on this board think the status quo was fucking nirvana.

I'll be covered in full for the next few years. THEN YOU CAN PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE, JUST LIKE WE'RE ALL PAYING FOR LLIDIOT'S!

Lying sack of shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please seek more mental health care - immediately. Thanks. We are tired of playing your shrink.

You are not a liar or delusional ... you just speak with forked tongue this time, Tonto.

But others on HERE who want to make their point in favor of ObaminableCare, who are now associated with the 39%ers , fictionalize their encounters.

But their leader, Obaminable, set their standard of behavior, so we should not expect less ....

or is it "more"?