FlynnFlammed

How did the government make Flynn lie?

Why did Donald Trump fire Mike Flynn?
Originally Posted by WTF
Team Mueller threatened to bankrupt Flynn and his son: blatant, government coercion. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 08:32 AM
Team Mueller threatened to bankrupt Flynn and his son: blatant, government coercion. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Had Flynn not lied....he would not be in the place he is.

You fail to answer why Trump fired Flynn.

Why is that?

If you are guilty, which Flynn is....it is much wiser on your pocketbook to admit guilt....which Flynn, to his credit has done.
Had Flynn not lied....he would not be in the place he is.

You fail to answer why Trump fired Flynn.

Why is that?

If you are guilty, which Flynn is....it is much wiser on your pocketbook to admit guilt....which Flynn, to his credit has done.
Originally Posted by WTF
Mueller's whole abusive investigation is built on a fucking lie bought and paid for by hildebeest. Flynn will be exonerated.
"Outa Control DOJ , Thanks odumboooo "
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 08:38 AM
Mueller's whole abusive investigation is built on a fucking lie bought and paid for by hildebeest. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"Outa Control DOJ , Thanks odumboooo " Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Please explain to me why Donald Trump fired Mike Flynn?

Was it because Obama told him to?...or because the DOJ told him to?
Please explain to me why Donald Trump fired Mike Flynn?

Was it because Obama told him to?...or because the DOJ told him to?
Originally Posted by WTF
Mueller's whole, fucking abusive investigation is built on a fucking lie fucking bought and fucking paid for by hildebeest. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 09:37 AM
Mueller's whole, fucking abusive investigation is built on a fucking lie fucking bought and fucking paid for by hildebeest. Flynn will be exonerated.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
why did Donald Trump fire Mike Flynn?
why did Donald Trump fire Mike Flynn? Originally Posted by WTF
Mueller's whole, abusive investigation is built on a fucking lie fucking bought and paid for by hildebeest. Flynn will be exonerated.
why did Donald Trump fire Mike Flynn? Originally Posted by WTF

You won't get an answer from IB.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/u...ael-flynn.html
too much circle jerking in this thread. lol!

Flynn will be exonerated.
Flynn won't be exonerated.

If I didn't know any better, you guys are pulling an abbot & costello skit "who's on first?"

You won't get an answer from IB.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/u...ael-flynn.html
Originally Posted by bamscram
The answer is: "Flynn will be exonerated" because the investigation is criminal abuse of power.

too much circle jerking in this thread. lol!

If I didn't know any better, you guys are pulling an abbot & costello skit "who's on first?"

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Flynn will be exonerated, but you have their position fouled up. Their position is no one has ever been exonerated after a plea of guilt has been entered. That's factually untrue. And as every one knows, the investigation of the investigators is still on going, and Barr will be confirmed on Thursday.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 09:35 PM
The answer is: "Flynn will be exonerated" because the investigation is criminal abuse of power.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump fired him for lying...how will he be exonerated?

He was fired for lying to the current VP.

He was then charged of lying of which he pleaded guilty to.

How will he be exonerated?

Will his nose stop growing?
Trump fired him for lying...how will he be exonerated?

He was fired for lying to the current VP.

He was then charged of lying of which he pleaded guilty to.

How will he be exonerated?

Will his nose stop growing?
Originally Posted by WTF
An extorted plea brought about by illegal use of government power is not binding. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 10:24 PM
An extorted plea brought about by illegal use of government power is not binding. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How can he be exonerated from lying to Mike Pence and fired by Trump for doing so?

He lied to the FBI which is a crime.

Nobody made him do that. Had he not lied, there would have been no charges. No way to be exonerated from a lie....and there is no doubt he lied that you admit to. He wasn't waterboarded.
How can he be exonerated from lying to Mike Pence and fired by Trump for doing so?

He lied to the FBI which is a crime.

Nobody made him do that. Had he not lied, there would have been no charges. No way to be exonerated from a lie....and there is no doubt he lied that you admit to. He wasn't waterboarded.
Originally Posted by WTF
An extorted plea brought about by illegal use of government power is not binding. Flynn will be exonerated.