Houston Vs. Dallas

Lmao I'm a vegetarian babe, the diet is pretty clean. I have minimal cellulite, but I'm not gonna act like I don't have any. And I could give a fuck about what you are saying. I haven't even looked at your profile, showcase, or website if you have one. You and your buddy are so pressed about my masters degree from a real university (granted I don't think anything is wrong with an online school, but I was in class a many a night after a full day of work). Most of my typos are because I'm on a phone, and you hoes are not deserving a graduate level empirical research essay. You know what I think? You are both baffled that someone could have 2 advanced degrees by the age of 25, gorgeous, hot, and on top of her hoe game. I know it's hard for you to grasp. But just try your best. Originally Posted by tiatate
LOL at the "your buddy" comments. Grasping at straws there... you are making it very easy for multiple people to have a ton of problems with what you are saying.

Given the fact that my real world social circle revolves around academia... I'm not sure why you feel I would be impressed by someone possessing a Masters at the age of 25. I'm not baffled at the thought of a person having an upper level degree at that age, I'm baffled that someone as obviously as uneducated as you are (not just by the typos, but by the constant misuse of words) would have the unmitigated gall to try to convince others of just how "educated" you are. I'm even more baffled that you can insist that you're such a gym rat with a body like yours. Unless you started out at 200+ pounds and are on your way down, I'm not buying that for a second. And vegetarians eat plenty of junk food. One of my closest friends has been a vegetarian for 20 years and is well over 250 pounds. Ice cream, pizza, candy bars... all are allowed on a vegetarian diet. I know lots of gorgeous, hot, stunning women of color. You are not one of them. Not by a long shot.

One who was truly "on top of her hoe(sic) game" would not have the time nor concern for arguing with the "lesser than" in her minds eye. You're just another average whore, desperate for attention to try to get those few dollars trickling in. You are so far from being on top of your game that you were dumb enough to even start a thread like this in Houston Coed.. where a girl truly on her game would have spent some time reading and realized that it wasn't the best idea.

By the way-- of course you didn't look at my showcase or website. I don't have either one posted. I'm off until February-- perhaps longer. That's the nice thing about having other sources of income... I don't have to start threAD's and then keep them going to get crumbs from the attention table.
Good to see you drop that schtick about not liking Mexicans. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I said "cheap whores"...
As a result of the homeland security act, every webstie will record your IP address. There is no other way of concealing that peice of information besides downloading and using a VPN religiously. And even then, that's not 100% in concealing your identity. If you don't want to be discovered, then don't use technology period.

Nonetheless, when a gentleman fills out the contact form on my website (or sends me an email) , his IP address is included. I can research his IP address using a geolocator to see the location of the server that he sent it from. Now, will the location of the server lead to the gentleman's physical ddress? No. But on the other hand, when I lived in Dallas I did do an IP address aon a suspicious email and it took me Dallas Police HQ. Obviously, the email was sent from one of their own servers.

In essense: When you geolocate an IP address, you will only get the location of the ISP.

But, why would anyone keep note of an IP address? It's simple. I've been able to link different harassing email accounts because that had the same IP address. Which, if you've ever wondered how the mods on this site are able to discover multple accounts, it's because they can check the IP address. If they see that two accounts have the same IP address, then its assumed that one person is behind the account.

Lastly, I did file a police report on the individual who was harassing me as some of those emails included death threats and such. When I filed the police reports, I included the IP Address so that LE could further ivestigate. Rest assured, LE can contact an ISP and the ISP will release information about a particular user.

There is no such thing as anonymity on the internet folks. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Also, the aforementioned applies to anyone who uses Google Voice/Burner app. You might think it's anonymous, but it's not. If a comapany is subopenead for any reason, then those companies can release the information of the person who downloaded that particular app.

Again, there is no anonymity on the internet. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Exactly!
LOL at the "your buddy" comments. Grasping at straws there... you are making it very easy for multiple people to have a ton of problems with what you are saying.

Given the fact that my real world social circle revolves around academia... I'm not sure why you feel I would be impressed by someone possessing a Masters at the age of 25. I'm not baffled at the thought of a person having an upper level degree at that age, I'm baffled that someone as obviously as uneducated as you are (not just by the typos, but by the constant misuse of words) would have the unmitigated gall to try to convince others of just how "educated" you are. I'm even more baffled that you can insist that you're such a gym rat with a body like yours. Unless you started out at 200+ pounds and are on your way down, I'm not buying that for a second. And vegetarians eat plenty of junk food. One of my closest friends has been a vegetarian for 20 years and is well over 250 pounds. Ice cream, pizza, candy bars... all are allowed on a vegetarian diet. I know lots of gorgeous, hot, stunning women of color. You are not one of them. Not by a long shot.

One who was truly "on top of her hoe(sic) game" would not have the time nor concern for arguing with the "lesser than" in her minds eye. You're just another average whore, desperate for attention to try to get those few dollars trickling in. You are so far from being on top of your game that you were dumb enough to even start a thread like this in Houston Coed.. where a girl truly on her game would have spent some time reading and realized that it wasn't the best idea.

By the way-- of course you didn't look at my showcase or website. I don't have either one posted. I'm off until February-- perhaps longer. That's the nice thing about having other sources of income... I don't have to start threAD's and then keep them going to get crumbs from the attention table. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Blah Blah Blah. Babe that ass is looking like you are on that 40% body fat. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2092696
Like I said, we don't compare. You are incredibly low end, and any woman in academia (anyone who respected themselves and their services) wouldn't have rates as low as you.
Congratulations you found a thesaurus. Now, go hit the gym, flap jack.

The cost of living in NY, Boston, DC and even Chicago (where I moved to) is significantly higher compared to Texas. If you live in the aforementioned cities, you must command a higher fee in order to cover rent, gas, bread, milk, mortgage and taxes. Hell, even the streetwalkers here in Chicago start off at $100. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Thank you, this is what originally started the prob. BW was pulling information out of her ass. Assuming that my rate was so high that I would have to go to those cities (which I plan to eventually, but that's for another threAD). She knew she made her "suggestion from experience" up, it was a blatant lie. This is where everything went left, when I called her out for simply lying to discourage me.
Nobody is more familiar with the lack of anonymity on the internet than the LPMOW club.

Sweetie-- you just know what Grace charges. Grace works primarily in Texas. When I'm elsewhere, I use another persona so that I don't bog it down with the cheapness that is this region. More to the point.. at $225/hr Grace isn't that far behind you. The 2.5 hours quoted in the review was from my choosing to join him for dinner afterwards.

I wouldn't be talking about asses (side note.. bodyfat is currently at 29.8% as of last week) ... you are clearly larger than I am. Not to mention, I'm down another 10 pounds since that pic... as I said, abs are built in the kitchen.. all the working out in the world won't do shit if you have a large layer of fat sitting on top of it. You can't outrun a bad diet.

No need for a thesaurus. I just happen to actually have the education that you claim to have.
Nobody is more familiar with the lack of anonymity on the internet than the LPMOW club.

Sweetie-- you just know what Grace charges. Grace works primarily in Texas. When I'm elsewhere, I use another persona so that I don't bog it down with the cheapness that is this region. More to the point.. at $225/hr Grace isn't that far behind you. The 2.5 hours quoted in the review was from my choosing to join him for dinner afterwards.

I wouldn't be talking about asses (side note.. bodyfat is currently at 29.8% as of last week) ... you are clearly larger than I am. Not to mention, I'm down another 10 pounds since that pic... as I said, abs are built in the kitchen.. all the working out in the world won't do shit if you have a large layer of fat sitting on top of it. You can't outrun a bad diet.

No need for a thesaurus. I just happen to actually have the education that you claim to have. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
https://media.giphy.com/media/jMS9a9pYesZnW/giphy.gif
That's what we've been asking you for the past 2 days. You're a Phoenix, aren't you? Its ok.. you can tell Mama Grace....

Lying about your degrees.
Lying about your weight.
Lying about your workouts.
Lying about how busy you are.
Lying about how "classy" you are.

I mean.. if we're all supposed to emulate the likes of you-- I guess I need to ramp up my game and learn how to lie like you.
Damned 504 Gateway error, doubled the post and cut it short.
That's what we've been asking you for the past 2 days. You're a Phoenix, aren't you? Its ok.. you can tell Mama Grace....
Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Lol you wish. Nah all of its true.
About which part?

About my education?
About my weight?
About my other persona? (Technically, I have 2 others, but one isn't in heavy use.)

I mean.. you seem to be lying about a ton of things-- from your education to your weight.. and BOY do you hate getting called out for being full of shit.

My weight loss is simple. Keto diet combined with being on a pretty rough chemo regimen. I may be sick as a dog 4 days out of the month, but if I decide to come back to the hobby-- I'll be the smallest I've ever been.

My education? Well, those around here who know me well can vouch for my educational status. I just don't feel the need to utilize it as a marketing ploy. Nobody has ever asked to see my LSAT before fucking.

My persona? If I were to go to Boston and advertise at $225-- people would look at me like something were wrong with me. But, if I were to go as Grace and people were to look me up on the internet.. they'd find ALLLLLLL the reviews of me at $225 or less. That's not good for business either. So what is a smart ho who is on her game to do? Simple... new persona. When I'm an active whore-- she sticks mostly to the east coast and Chicagoland.

No need for a thesaurus. I just happen to actually have the education that you claim to have. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I understand that Tia posted some things were negatively directed at you, but you've been around long enough that Tia's comments are coming from a place of Ego . . . When you are not the 'industry standard' (i.e., white, young, thin, big-tittied, blonde, blue-eyed) having the ability to command hundreds, if not thousands of dollars is a big thing.

I speak from experience.

Escpecially being bigger than both you and Tia. However, I've learned to not argue with people's perceptions of me. Moreso, I've learned to humble myself because having the ability to sell pussy at a higher rate (or even getting an advanced degree) is really not that fucking serious.

We all have things to be proud of but that doesn't make us anymore/less than the next bitch walking.

. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Call it what you want!

Some people are with the times, and knows how google works. Does not take a rocket scientist.. I for one knows AB is right on the money, cause when I was outted this board was about to be subpoenaed for login info and all of that! I got in touch with one of the mods to do their part, and sent paper work what was coming.. You have no legitimate clapback.
You are certainly the one to talk Grace - How many times have you started a thread or a fundraiser for people to help with your medical expenses? It seems like your education and a slightly smaller ass only you so far.

I understand that Tia posted some things were negatively directed at you, but you've been around long enough that Tia's comments are coming from a place of Ego . . . When you are not the 'industry standard' (i.e., white, young, thin, big-tittied, blonde, blue-eyed) having the ability to command hundreds, if not thousands of dollars is a big thing.

I speak from experience.

Escpecially being bigger than both you and Tia. However, I've learned to not argue with people's perceptions of me. Moreso, I've learned to humble myself because having the ability to sell pussy at a higher rate (or even getting an advanced degree) is really not that fucking serious. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Fundraisers? Twice.

Once last year when I was knocked on my ass by surgery. Again this year when I was diagnosed. Neither of which was ever mentioned on Eccie... until you brought it upon yourself.

I'm not the industry standard myself. However, she is the one who posted a thread for opinions then decided to jump stupid when she got opinions that didn't match the answer she already had in her mind. That's fine, that happens all the time in Houston.... but she then decided to continually raise the ante.

I used to make a much bigger deal out of my education-- so part of me gets it. But eventually you realize, that doesn't mean much of anything to the vast majority of clients as long as you can present yourself as educated in action and word.

She could have stopped all this about 20 pages ago by simply walking away.
This is a serious discussion I'm not trynna minimize it but I'm entertained...holup lemme go get a ice cream sandwich from the freezer...be right back.
It's really not that serious, Dear..

Save it for next pow wow lol