ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Kinda snitchy. Whew

Now I'm gonna go laff some more at NBT trying to say that Felicity is worth fuckin too....

. Originally Posted by rooster
I might be wrong Paul, but your avatar seems to be growing
I might be wrong Paul, but your avatar seems to be growing Originally Posted by lilylivered
Billy Fuccillo HUGE ?
would she fit in a Kia on way to ...?
I might be wrong Paul, but your avatar seems to be growing Originally Posted by lilylivered
That strange squatting position the whore is in though.
That strange squatting position the whore is in though. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Hmmmm

Too much Buffett at China garden
It looks like someone (most likely Paul) cropped himself out of a picture of her splattering a mushy brownie batter heater up his nose, in his eyeballs, and down his throat. Odd.
Favorite phrase

You seem to forget I was an ex mod in a previous life

I made plenty of mistakes you don’t have to remind me

What I did in that car is between Jesus hooker and me

Ah love the rooster the gift that keeps on giving
It looks like someone (most likely Paul) cropped himself out of a picture of her splattering a mushy brownie batter heater up his nose, in his eyeballs, and down his throat. Odd. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Looks like Matilda from the Adams family

But better phrase

She’s more insane than any girl I f with

Oops I f with her ok

Mistakes happen
Maybe practicing to be the overweight dyke catcher for the GOBC softball team.
Maybe practicing to be the overweight dyke catcher for the GOBC softball team. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You’re onto something

On we go
Damn. We have GOT to figger out a way to bounce these two trolls from this threAd. They are ruining it. The inane back-and-forth between them is worse than when NBT and wakey used to suck each other's dicks...

Damn. We have GOT to figger out a way to bounce these two trolls from this threAd. They are ruining it. The inane back-and-forth between them is worse than when NBT and wakey used to suck each other's dicks...

. Originally Posted by rooster
You don't have the juice anymore, roo.
Drive a Lexus or suburban No one bother you

Never should have retired or been kicked out on your ass from being a mod/hall monitor if taking on people who get under your skin is so impossible for you, roo.

Probably best off adapting to reality.