SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

• HSLWB
  • 04-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Can't you create your own job, or wait for some imagrant to create it yhen steal it? Hispanic your lawn cutting business is next, you need take a class amd license too, else you cut .... someone else BOSS.
Can't you create your own job, or wait for some imagrant to create it yhen steal it? Hispanic your lawn cutting business is next, you need take a class amd license too, else you cut .... someone else BOSS. Originally Posted by HSLWB
i cut my grass fish breath. not some guy named Julio. or Steve. or Sven. or HSLWB.
want to cut my grass fish breath? what would you charge? i have a large house .. given that i've got all of johnny's money earning 20%.

how much to cut my grass fish head?

• HSLWB
  • 04-27-2016, 06:58 PM
Can't you create your own job, or wait for some imagrant to create it yhen steal it? Hispanic your lawn cutting business is next, you need take a class amd license too, else you cut .... someone else BOSS. Originally Posted by HSLWB
The music and women industry too.

i cut my grass fish breath. not some guy named Julio. or Steve. or Sven. or HSLWB.
want to cut my grass fish breath? what would you charge? i have a large house .. given that i've got all of johnny's money earning 20%.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The lawn mower doesn't fit on that tiny model home.
7 will he make 11 ?
i don't see what that kanASS chimp said. i ignore him but to pay tribute to the chimp that he truly is ..

• jj837
  • 04-30-2016, 08:21 AM

WHAT A COVER-UP?

• jj837
  • 04-30-2016, 08:30 AM
ROB cause weather ? here this one for you HURRICANE /TORNADO/ EARTHQUAKE 24/7 ? now where is HURRICANE /TORNADO/ EARTHQUAKE 24/7 -> or more CON job rob , STEAL, and coverup
hey, saw cjohnny54 vehicle at the University of Houston ... look like he still doesn't have his money .... look more like a gov. inside reach around called for jobs but balloon everything to me and then cry revenge ... Someone sad this site was created by old MAJOR and AGENCY for the purpose of trying steal his money.

BUMP for cjohnny54

bing/google - cjohnny54 and photobucket Originally Posted by Biggs, J

say goodbye johnny .. bye bye!!!! Adios amigo
  • Old-T
  • 08-23-2016, 08:52 PM
Hi CJ! Nice of you to stop in and visit. Even if just briefly.
Take WWE with you, please
I going to pretend to be johnny, what does Adios amigo mean ?

pretend you are a stinky fishhead eat 'em up yum!

why must it be brief?

you wear whitey tighyies .. your balls are in your asshole by now. stick your finger up your ass and FISH them out. then eat them FAGGOT

who WWE? Originally Posted by Biggs, J
who are you??? fish fag.
Take my fag pig ass to the slaughter house with you, please Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
assup, your fag pig fat ass could feed Nau's for a month!! but you aren't helping!!!! why aren't you helping pig???????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umc9ezAyJv0
i don't see what that kanASS chimp said. i ignore him but to pay tribute to the chimp that he truly is ..

why you post picture of jackson lee?
I did see cjohnny54 honda pilot at UofH the other day... look like he still don't have his money.
don't you have some of it in the market?
Look like that THIEVING military using microwave mounted somewhere near .... I heard Alabama is a loser .
Look like that THIEVING military using microwave mounted somewhere near .... I heard Alabama is a loser . Originally Posted by J@UofH
adios snapper head