Flynn reverses guilty plea!

• WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 02:11 PM
Of course you're a fucking Putin apologist! Why else would you come on here and give comfort and cover and plausible deniability to the Russian President when he despatches his "mercenaries" to Syria and allows them to attack our Special Ops??? Originally Posted by lustylad
You still crying about those Syrian babies lusty?
The lying little Twinkie here is you Whatthefuckdoiknow. None of those indictments have anything to do with the election or campaign. Those Russians are laughing at Mueller as they will never face charges. Mueller is ex-marine? Doesn't matter to me, he still hasn't found one shred of evidence against Trump. Despite your wild fantasies. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
WTF doesn't know what "evidence" is.

You might need to explain it to him.
This is from the blow boy who helps Putin conceal his attacks on America.
What a stupid, amnesiac little cunt you are! Go back and look up my posts #283, #331, and #344. And that's just in this thread alone. Where do you get the chutzpah to deny the obvious? Of course you're a fucking Putin apologist! Why else would you come on here and give comfort and cover and plausible deniability to the Russian President when he despatches his "mercenaries" to Syria and allows them to attack our Special Ops??? Originally Posted by lustylad
Apologist
noun
a person who makes a defense in speech or writing of a belief, idea, etc.

I make a defense for truth, bitch. Me correcting you when you lie isn't endorsing. Just canceling you out....who am I kidding. You're a pissburg full of shit. I can't control what you decide to lie about. You're the lusty liar. You lie with gusto. You are really full of shit.
You named 3 posts you lied in. In this thread alone.

Today you said it was all right to lie. When you decide it's okay that is.

A position you've embraced for quite some time.
This is from the blow boy who helps Putin conceal his attacks on America.

Apologist
noun
a person who makes a defense in speech or writing of a belief, idea, etc.

I make a defense for truth, bitch. Me correcting you when you lie isn't endorsing. Just canceling you out....who am I kidding. You're a pissburg full of shit. I can't control what you decide to lie about. You're the lusty liar. You lie with gusto. You are really full of shit.
You named 3 posts you lied in. In this thread alone.

Today you said it was all right to lie. When you decide it's okay that is.

A position you've embraced for quite some time.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You don’t know the difference from the truth and a lie.
You don’t know the difference from the truth and a lie. Originally Posted by bambino
Did Flynn change his plea? No he didn't

You are a fucking Liar. Period
Today you said it was all right to lie. When you decide it's okay that is. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Didn't say that. I said sometimes it takes a liar to beat a liar. A liar like you should appreciate my candor. But since you're a liar, I know you can't speak the truth about me.
Why are you OK with Trump allowing Erdogan to commit war crimes... Originally Posted by andymarksman
All of the warring parties in Syria have been committing war crimes... Originally Posted by andymarksman
The issue here is not war crimes... Originally Posted by andymarksman
You make it hard for anyone here to take you seriously, andy the little nazi boy.

Did you learn how to "self-deflect" when you were in training at the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg?
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 06:45 PM
You don’t know the difference from the truth and a lie. Originally Posted by bambino
Have you read the lying title to this thread?
Have you read the lying title to this thread? Originally Posted by WTF

Its the TrumpPutin strategy. Tell a lie to the point you believe it, defend it to the hilt and never admit the truth.

Lexy Liar, my Bro Lusty and Bambino are born Liars. They really are pathetic losers
Did Flynn change his plea? No he didn't

You are a fucking Liar. Period Originally Posted by themystic
Not yet. But what will you do when he does? Hopefully shoot yourself. We’ll call it a late stage abortion.
Have you read the lying title to this thread? Originally Posted by WTF
I’m just ahead of you. Dumbass. Now go stick your finger up Mystakes ass. You’re dying to do it.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 09:34 AM
I’m just ahead of you. Dumbass. Now go stick your finger up Mystakes ass. You’re dying to do it. Originally Posted by bambino
You mean you told a lie about Flynn changing his guilty plea? You think he will change his guilty plea. Until he does , the title of your thread is a lie.

Now how long is our bet for? 3 months or 6?

I’m just ahead of you. Dumbass. Now go stick your finger up Mystakes ass. You’re dying to do it. Originally Posted by bambino
Plain and Simple

Bambino is a Lying Liar D Bag
You make it hard for anyone here to take you seriously, andy the little nazi boy.
Originally Posted by lustylad
I know you're taking me very seriously in this thread, but sadly you let your emotions get the better of you. So you want to talk about war crimes committed only by Assad, really? Even Trump has implicitly demonstrated his willingness to work with Assad through the Geneva process. Where is your phony outrage, lusty?

http://state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/11/275459.htm
Did you learn how to "self-deflect" when you were in training at the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg? Originally Posted by lustylad
By now you should have realized I just handed you the worst ass whopping you ever suffered in this forum. That's a great feat simply by looking back at your other epic back-and-forths with womby, old-T, exNYer, munchie and of course, WTF. And you won't be able to recover because you can't answer my questions with logic and candor without giving away what a pathetic ass-kisser of Trump you are all along.