BON VOYAGE!!! ENJOY YOUR ONE-WAY TRIP

somebody let me know if the above idiots said anything even remotely intelligent?

nope? why am i not surprised? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey Waco! I can see you! You fucking pussy hiding behind a fake ignore button. When you quote me it shows I am not set on ignore you retard.

I guess I have you on ignore light. I can still see your post but they all look like something a child would write.
somebody let me know if the above idiots said anything even remotely intelligent?

nope? why am i not surprised? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why don't you read it then log in retard?

Stupid fucking lemmings.
reading a post isn't quoting you. and it appears you now claim you have me on ignore .. so brainiac .. how do you see my posts? seems like i can see your posts if i want to.

the mods let me do it. i have "special view" access. bahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
suck waco's dick often? Originally Posted by bamscram
somebody let me know if the above idiots said anything even remotely intelligent? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They're arguing over who's a bigger cocksucker - ekim the chimp or MT Cranial Cavity...
reading a post isn't quoting you. and it appears you now claim you have me on ignore .. so brainiac .. how do you see my posts? seems like i can see your posts if i want to.

the mods let me do it. i have "special view" access. bahhaaaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Any idiot could see I was jesting but you are a special kind of idiot. If the mods let you see my posting then I am not on ignore. Plus you came up with that lame story about how you were not logged on and now you say you have magical powers? You are one dumb mother fucker. So what is it. Did you see my post cause you were not logged on or because you sucked a mods dick. I bet both are true. Why act like a fucking moron with all your ignore bullshit then respond to post. What a foolish mistake on your part.
They're arguing over who's a bigger cocksucker - ekim the chimp or MT Cranial Cavity... Originally Posted by lustylad
That's funny why? I bet I know. Because you know you are the biggest Cocksucker What were we thinking. I do not know about "Ekim" but I am pretty old. If I started right now it would take 50 years to catch up to you.
They're arguing over who's a bigger cocksucker - ekim the chimp or MT Cranial Cavity... Originally Posted by lustylad
hmm. not surprised. one would think they'd be more egalitarian about it. bahhaaa i mean .. don't they have equal right to be cock suckers?

what's with the competition? do they get a participation trophy?

bahhaaaaaaa

liberalism gives bumscum and empty pockets the right to be failures at cock sucking but they "tried" to be good at it so they get an "award" for it.

bahhaaaa
On one can suck cock like you two fags. Get a room..

Stupid fucking lemmings.
On one can suck cock like you two fags. Get a room..

Stupid fucking lemmings. Originally Posted by bamscram
Your "Independence" is 0zzzzing down your leg, eehhhhhhbuhr

Your "Independence" is 0zzzzing down your leg, eehhhhhhbuhr

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Go bump your thread little attention whore.

Or buzz around Trumps ass whichever you prefer. Then change your depends.
hmm. not surprised. one would think they'd be more egalitarian about it. bahhaaa i mean .. don't they have equal right to be cock suckers?

what's with the competition? do they get a participation trophy?

bahhaaaaaaa

liberalism gives bumscum and empty pockets the right to be failures at cock sucking but they "tried" to be good at it so they get an "award" for it.
Hey we all can't as big of a cock sucker as you.
bahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I do think you have just as much right to suck dick as Lusty and Rey. Is that why you have an axe to grind with me. You think I am gonna steal some cock from you? Don't worry, I am not even curious, you can have it all.
Alert .. Alert .. lubed asshole might make parole tomorrow around Noon. Clear all San Antonio HEB parking lots!!!

bahahhaaaaaaa

Luke .. you are still fat, ugly, gay, stupid and drunk on elderberry wine!!!! bahhaaa
Alert .. Alert .. lubed asshole might make parole tomorrow around Noon. Clear all San Antonio HEB parking lots!!!

bahahhaaaaaaa

Luke .. you are still fat, ugly, gay, stupid and drunk on elderberry wine!!!! bahhaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Make that DINGLEBERRY wine, d-berries fresh picked by HIS WK MT Fluffer and " home brewed " by assup and the rest of the rainbow flag-waiving reach around crew. Guess this means he'll " reenergize " HIS DOTY campaign upon his return !
Make that DINGLEBERRY wine, d-berries fresh picked by HIS WK MT Fluffer and " home brewed " by assup and the rest of the rainbow flag-waiving reach around crew. Guess this means he'll " reenergize " HIS DOTY campaign upon his return ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

they've gone upscale bagagagagaaa

bahahahahaha
More mature and substantive banter from the dipshits.

They got nothing.

Just a cheeto-headed whatchamacallit with dreams of being a dick tater.