Members You Miss...

never fear! ...ol mary drew is on the case!
Chubsy, deepstinker, hockey mask, swbj, eeny... Originally Posted by guest032013
damn where did that deep stinker go?

anyone know what happened to him?
jb miss his humor he changed the last time around though, he seemed different not as upset about life as he used to be

good for him
  • Doove
  • 07-15-2014, 07:23 PM
jb miss his humor he changed the last time around though, he seemed different not as upset about life as he used to be Originally Posted by bjwstw
Maybe he found cheaper health insurance with better coverage.
Maybe he found cheaper health insurance with better coverage. Originally Posted by Doove
lol doove, you couldn't resist, got it, lol

he did blame the dems for everything heck even blamed them for the germans in ww two lol

anyone know what happened to him? Originally Posted by bjwstw
I suspect he went to a Utopia where assholes with a keyboard, a false sense of bravado, and a third grade education who don't understand that there are such things as upper case letters , grammar, and diction don't exist. I suspect he went to a place where there are no losers who have no identity of their own that live through the eyes of banned members as their idols. I suspect that he went to a place where guys with no vowels in their names don't have to make up reviews that never happened to cover up for the fact that either their pathetic little (and I mean tiny) cocks don't function, or maybe they just don't have the scratch to cover the fee of a real date. He went to a place where gay stalkers don't follow his every post in hopes of a crumb , just a scrap, of what is left over after he fucks his many whores. I suspect that he went to a place where complete total fucking faggot assholes don't sit at home night after pathetic fucking night asking just where he went only because their life is so empty and pathetic that they have nothing left in their tiny meager existence except to hope , nay dream, that he will bless their very post with just a word or even a syllable to justify their sad little life on this Board. He went to a place where the trolls with no Caps and no vowels actually have enough brain power to know that they are overmatched by an order of magnitude and should just stop posting. Those trolls understand when to fly the white flag that shows they surrender to intellectual superiority and bow to it rather than to try to drown it in voluminous drivel. I believe that is where DT went. God rest his soul. He was a good man. Maybe he should be the next Mod.....
I suspect he went to a Utopia where assholes with a keyboard, a false sense of bravado, and a third grade education who don't understand that there are such things as upper case letters , grammar, and diction don't exist. I suspect he went to a place where there are no losers who have no identity of their own that live through the eyes of banned members as their idols. I suspect that he went to a place where guys with no vowels in their names don't have to make up reviews that never happened to cover up for the fact that either their pathetic little (and I mean tiny) cocks don't function, or maybe they just don't have the scratch to cover the fee of a real date. He went to a place where gay stalkers don't follow his every post in hopes of a crumb , just a scrap, of what is left over after he fucks his many whores. I suspect that he went to a place where complete total fucking faggot assholes don't sit at home night after pathetic fucking night asking just where he went only because their life is so empty and pathetic that they have nothing left in their tiny meager existence except to hope , nay dream, that he will bless their very post with just a word or even a syllable to justify their sad little life on this Board. He went to a place where the trolls with no Caps and no vowels actually have enough brain power to know that they are overmatched by an order of magnitude and should just stop posting. Those trolls understand when to fly the white flag that shows they surrender to intellectual superiority and bow to it rather than to try to drown it in voluminous drivel. I believe that is where DT went. God rest his soul. He was a good man. Maybe he should be the next Mod..... Originally Posted by Taskmaster

nice one TM, nice
task are you calling another member on this board a bad name?

anyone know what happened to him? Originally Posted by bjwstw

I'll bet one place he didn't go is the Spinoff GOBC meeting today... if it even happened of course... What do you know about that event bj?
You meet up with sckrunchie and his buds??
or maybe we miss dsbecause of his one review of a person that was underage at the time and was later in a big messy report all entangled in the news and on here.

maybe we miss ds because of all the times he rode on every post and review another member made then tried to see if his dick was bigger or not by asking the provider each and every time he saw her how he performed compared to his pm buddy.
maybe we miss ds because he had to change his screen name and handle because he got worried le was watching him and had the make of his car in the report

maybe we miss ds because he was such a big pussy that he knew he had fucked up for going underage then had to change everything has his personal in fo was all out there for everyone to see
maybe we miss ds because his wife caught him on here and read his one review and was so so upset about him that she took his money house and diginity away from him

what a shame that ds was, what a dick he is and will always be

on we go!!!!!!!!!
I'll bet one place he didn't go is the Spinoff GOBC meeting today... if it even happened of course... What do you know about that event bj?
You meet up with sckrunchie and his buds?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
paulie I work was busy all day.

I don't know much about the spinoff gobc, not my thing man would not go if asked, too busy.

I see a few from here that ive met for a beer or two on occasion, we talk about personal things we have in common outside of this stuff.

some business ventures etc

I would not be the guy to ask, why don't you just ask scrunch yourself
task are you calling another member on this board a bad name? Originally Posted by bjwstw
Why - No! DT was a paragon of knowledge. A prince among men. A monger of legend. He was revered by many and respected by all except the rivals who groveled at his feet for the specks he left behind. He was the King of free pussy. He was always known to speak a kind word to those less fortunate who were deserving and was even known to purchase a date for those down on their luck or in an unfortunate situation where their circumstances did not allow it.

Thank you bj , for bringing this up and allowing me to expound upon the virtues of DT. Please keep bringing it up as there are many many positive attributes that I could go on at length about -- and I owe it all to you. You must have great respect for him -- as would be expected from one of your stature.
Why - No! DT was a paragon of knowledge. A prince among men. A monger of legend. He was revered by many and respected by all except the rivals who groveled at his feet for the specks he left behind. He was the King of free pussy. He was always known to speak a kind word to those less fortunate who were deserving and was even known to purchase a date for those down on their luck or in an unfortunate situation where their circumstances did not allow it.

Thank you bj , for bringing this up and allowing me to expound upon the virtues of DT. Please keep bringing it up as there are many many positive attributes that I could go on at length about -- and I owe it all to you. You must have great respect for him -- as would be expected from one of your stature. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
ds a monger of legend in his own mind lol.

but hey we know what car he was driving right there in the report
paulie I work was busy all day.

I don't know much about the spinoff gobc, not my thing man would not go if asked, too busy.

I see a few from here that ive met for a beer or two on occasion, we talk about personal things we have in common outside of this stuff.

some business ventures etc

I would not be the guy to ask, why don't you just ask scrunch yourself Originally Posted by bjwstw
Oh I'll be sure to ask sckrunchie how it went.
Thought you were on the guest list...

But I thinck you missed the real point:

I'll bet one place he didn't go is the Spinoff GOBC meeting today... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Oh I'll be sure to ask sckrunchie how it went.
Thought you were on the guest list...

But I thinck you missed the real point: Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
lol I wasn't on the list no

NOt my thing man, im not into that shit, too busy with work

I got a utr texting me with cursing because I haven't funded her in a week I told her no work no money

paulie u can ask around some big names on the list you can find them, some banned members too