Some Texans Have Prepared a Petition to Secede from the USA

Do you ever wish that Snickers had gone out of business, rather than Hostess?
BigKoTex likes those "lunkers" Originally Posted by bigtex

Do you ever wish that Snickers had gone out of business, rather than Hostess? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nope
He's gotta be getting tired.

I hear Jamaica is nice this time of year, IBJammin!
  • Old-T
  • 11-21-2012, 06:12 PM
He's gotta be getting tired. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually that is not necessarilly true.

The lower the IQ, the longer someone can do a simplistic, repetitive task without tiering of it. Imagine a memory duration of 6 sec as some claim is true of a goldfish; if IBH were a goldfish (and I know this may be giving him too much credit) then he could go on indefinately and never tire of it. Couple that with the fact he is too dense to comprehend tht he has lost essentially every logical discussion on her for the past 4,000 posts and you have a person to truly pity. But most of all, you really can't win an "Oh yea?" d"debate" with a goldfish.

(But it is amusing to see how simple minded he can get. Each time I think he has reached a new low, he surprises me by dropping the bar even farther.)

PS: In case he reads this and replies, I hope he realized in the spirit of Thanksgiving I posted smething quite different. But anyone care to wager that he still comes back with his cut and paste "whine, whine, cry, cry" post? I bet he does.
Naw... it'll be one his great misquotes and cartoons about BigTex or me! You see, we're ALL fighting for his affections! And it takes fewer keystrokes to cut and paste that than it does to cut and paste your stock insult.

Just speculating. I don't look anymore. I'm a NINJA with magical DIPSHIT VISION!

Actually, in the spirit of the holidays, I just wish we could all leave the slavering beast alone and let him (US!) enjoy the warmth of kith and kin.

Then he can kith my ath!
I couldn't help but do a little research Skylar. Seems like IBSuckingotherguysdicks has posted only three "new" reviews since ECCIE began. Of women that is.

Obviously he's an ECCIE member because he's got MOMMY issues.