Houston Vs. Dallas

• pxmcc
  • 09-19-2017, 04:45 PM
Does anyone know yet if she'll be banned? That's all I'm curious about.
Damn... does this fat loudmouth whore ever work?
This is a serious discussion I'm not trynna minimize it but I'm entertained...holup lemme go get a ice cream sandwich from the freezer...be right back. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
A visual....
This thread is beyond stupid. What I have learned from reading this thread is that fat whores continue to be BSC and potty mouth.
^^and you will continue to be WolfWapist. Didn't you mention that you didn't like the normal ones? Seems to me BSC is right up your alley.
^^and you will continue to be WolfWapist. Didn't you mention that you didn't like the normal ones? Seems to me BSC is right up your alley. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
^^^^Rest my case.

BTW, have you ever heard of self-deprecating humor?
Damn... does this fat loudmouth whore ever work? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Which one?
Take your old ass to bed. You are worried about the wrong thing. You need to contemplate why the hell your old ass is still hoeing and not financially set. But nope, you are here, worried about my website (that you have been to 3 times today alone). Hayy yourself lil stupid cunt. Just making sure **.***.*.***, that's you right?
[EDIT] Her IP adress, just had to let the old hag know, I'm not playing. Originally Posted by tiatate
BSC At Your Finest
I edited it (and even before edited the whole thing). It was her buddy that posted it.

It wasn't like I had to search her ass down for it. She gave it to me. By being nosy.
What do they always say about curiosity and the cat?
Or what about cutting off your nose, to spite your face? Originally Posted by tiatate
No you got it from her going on your website you BSC Outting Whore!!!
Oh, you're done with those slurs now though right?
Stay in your lane, and off my website.

Thank you,
management Originally Posted by tiatate
Who is management your PIMP?
No you got it from her going on your website you BSC Outting Whore!!! Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
If you're a webmaster, you do realize that you can see the addresses of the users that visit your website, right? It's not like anyone's information was compromised. An IP address is like a footprint, not a fingerprint.

Matter of fact, you can even ban certain IP addresses from viewing your website too.
She says in this thread she is an Ebony Provider.

He showcase says mixed. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Mixed with BSC
If you're a webmaster, you do realize that you can see the addresses of the users that visit your website, right? It's not like anyone's information was compromised. An IP address is like a footprint, not a fingerprint.

Matter of fact, you can even ban certain IP addresses from viewing your website too. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
She is posting full ip addresses on this post & threatening people..

You should really read this thread before you comment..

You can find information on people with ip addresses...
You have a great point. The rate you pay gets you the quality provider you asked for (yes I know that is left up to perception, but it is what it is). I'll fit in with the other young, upscale, banging bodied, exotic looking providers. I don't think I would fit in with these ladies though. That would be a disservice to myself and my gym membership. From my research looks like I'm actually at the low end for my own look. Maybe it's just not as high as you are accustomed to paying. Originally Posted by tiatate
You belong on BISSONETT
She is posting full ip addresses on this post & threatening people..

You should really read this thread before you comment..

You can find information on people with ip addresses... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
I haven't found one IP address in this thread.

Edit: Threats? Yes.