Young girls with LOW prices?

OK...? Originally Posted by Stanfeld
Now stop editing my posts to say what you want them to say....this is too much. Really?! It's not funny or real when you lie and edit someone post to say something that never was said. Wow....I'm done with this immature shit it's not funny or fun when people are lying and editing people's posts..
  • MrGiz
  • 10-30-2015, 02:22 PM
No, this thread has been great for exposing the trash for who they really are! And as far as threats and false allegations go, I've never seen such hypocrisy in my entire life! The thread needs to run... Great PR expose' !! Originally Posted by NTJME
Then again, I haven't learned anything that I didn't already know.
I just wish more were in tune with some of the sleazy, trashy, backchannel, back-stabbing, shithole, snake-in-the-grass stuff that a few around here are ALWAYS down to!!
When your dealing with whores and tricks what do you expect??
Maybe it's just me but i have no problems with providers if see you i want to simple enough. This is a business no more no less.
No, this thread has been great for exposing the trash for who they really are! And as far as threats and false allegations go, I've never seen such hypocrisy in my entire life! The thread needs to run... Great PR expose' !! Originally Posted by NTJME
Then again, I haven't learned anything that I didn't already know.
I just wish more were in tune with some of the sleazy, trashy, backchannel, back-stabbing, shithole, snake-in-the-grass stuff that a few around here are ALWAYS down to!! Originally Posted by NTJME
Nice to see you concurring with yourself. Do you ever have arguments?
Um excuse me, I have been doing this long enough that I actually enjoy it and can cum! Why don't you crawl under the rock you came out of?? & for your pimp comment. That was 5 years ago, rather have one then than now. All most of eccie members support the girls and their pimps ...I can assure you the girls who always have 100 dollar specials, they have the pimps and you idiots are feeding not just the 100 dollar whore but her pimp. So good job guys you keep the pimps fed & alive!! When she is fucking and sucking for not just her she has to do 100 dollar calls or they would both starve....but most of yall are too blind to the pussy to see it for what it really is... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
So, why do you have to begrudge the young whores their moment in the sun? You have been where they are. Are you so far removed from then that you forget the used up hating whores who did to you then what you are doing to them now?
You all are a bunch of miserable boys who whine about how you cannot get any pussy even when you have to pay for it...

It's ovbouis neither of you fools know anything about me. Just leave me alone....nobody cares. Your wasting your time and energy on me...

And Don't be mad cause I'm a smart 300 dollar an hour whore and not a dumb 100 dollar an hour whore.... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Just go away. Don't keep posting and then asking us to leave you alone.
It's a wide open Market, no standards. I get it in DFW, great GFE with providers and non-providers for $1OOhh all day long. If you have something Special, or a Special Look, that a guy wants to pay more for, then so be it. Otherwise it's the same thing, just in different packaging(every girl is different). If a Provider thinks $5O, $6O, or $1OO is fair, and the guy is good with that, then all are happy. You are just upset that it takes away from you pool of possibles. Get over it, offer Specials to compete. If you don't want to, then do without and let the others their freedom to set their own rates and work.
Comes down to this...if you knew better you would DO BETTER
Yeah dallass, how 'bout some specials.
Lol no thanks don't have to do "specials" made enough tonight to be good all weekend and guess what I didn't fuck or suck one dick!!! Lmao
Well...i tried. : (
So, why do you have to begrudge the young whores their moment in the sun? You have been where they are. Are you so far removed from then that you forget the used up hating whores who did to you then what you are doing to them now? Originally Posted by dearhunter

All I ever said about the young whores is that when I was their age I was a smart young whore and made sure I charged more...I'm not hating on them when I say they are worth more than 100 bucks! Wtf!?!

Let me get them all together and I'll show them how it's done they will thank me later..
All I ever said about the young whores is that when I was their age I was a smart young whore and made sure I charged more...I'm not hating on them when I say they are worth more than 100 bucks! Wtf!?!

Let me get them all together and I'll show them how it's done they will thank me later.. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
When you were there age, you were being pimped...

They certainly don't need PR classes from you.
When you were there age, you were being pimped...

They certainly don't need PR classes from you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
For 2 weeks so prove it..show the facts jack since your so smart and know everything, I keep it real something you know nothing about...& we can take how to be an ass class from you.