FlynnFlammed

• WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 11:04 PM
An extorted plea brought about by illegal use of government power is not binding. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why did Trump fire him then?
Why did Trump fire him then? Originally Posted by WTF
That's got shit to do with a corrupt government investigation. No investigation based on lies. No interrogation by known liars. And an extorted plea brought about by illegal use of government power is not binding. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 12:35 AM
That's got shit to do with a corrupt government investigation. No investigation based on lies. No interrogation by known liars. And an extorted plea brought about by illegal use of government power is not binding. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Flynn lied...even Don Trump said so.
Flynn lied...even Don Trump said so. Originally Posted by WTF
Why did Trump fire him then? Originally Posted by WTF

wtf, IB, He got fired for lying to VIce President Pence.

the stuff with FBI is separate issue from the Pence situation.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 08:17 AM
wtf, IB, He got fired for lying to VIce President Pence.

the stuff with FBI is separate issue from the Pence situation. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes dilbert, Flynn was fired for lying.

The FBI charged him for lying to them. Those same lies he told to Pence are actually illegal to tell an FBI agent. It was not illegal for Flynn to lie to the American public or the VP but when he repeated those lies to FBI agents, that was against the law!

Nobody bullied Flynn to lie. IB is living in an alternate universe in regard to this matter.

The FBI charged him for lying to them. Those same lies he told to Pence are actually illegal to tell an FBI agent. It was not illegal for Flynn to lie to the American public or the VP but when he repeated those lies to FBI agents, that was against the law!

Nobody bullied Flynn to lie. IB is living in an alternate universe in regard to this matter.
. Originally Posted by WTF
The FBI didn’t charge him for lying, Mueller did.
Flynn lied...even Don Trump said so. Originally Posted by WTF
Mueller's whole investigation is a fraudulent abuse of government power. Absent the Steele Dossier -- which was bought and paid for by hildebeest -- there is no investigation. Absent the investigation, there is no conspiring and crooked hildebeest minions, like Strzok and Comey, lying to Flynn about needing a lawyer present during a "friendly visit". Flynn will be exonerated.

. Originally Posted by WTF

Threatening his son, forcing the man into bankruptcy and robbing him of his retirement is fucking "bullying".
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 09:00 AM
The FBI didn’t charge him for lying, Mueller did. Originally Posted by bambino
For lying to the FBI.

Now can you tell me why Trump fired hom?
For lying to the FBI.

Now can you tell me why Trump fired hom? Originally Posted by WTF
Too much baggage!!!!!
Let it go. The fucker is guilty
Let it go. The fucker is guilty Originally Posted by themystic
No such thing as being guilty of crime directly resulting from the criminal actions of government agents. Flynn will be exonerated.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 03:24 PM
No such thing as being guilty of crime directly resulting from the criminal actions of government agents. Flynn will be exonerated. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The government did not trick him into lying!
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 03:26 PM
For lying to the FBI.

Now can you tell me why Trump fired hom? Originally Posted by WTF
Too much baggage!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
So Flynn's lying was the excuse Trump used to fire Flynn.

I notice you are not disputing the fact that Flynn lied to Pence.
The government did not trick him into lying! Originally Posted by WTF

An unconstitutional and corrupt government investigation extorted him into the plea that he lied.
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 03:48 PM

An unconstitutional and corrupt government investigation extorted him into the plea that he lied.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So was Trump lying about Flynn lying?

Give it up I B.

Mueller charged Flynn with the exact same thing as Trump ... lying.